Chill & Relax at our chic breezy new high floor 3-bedrms condo by the Malacca River. Stunning view fr balcony. Ideal for 6. Walking distance to many UNESCO heritage sites. Enjoy River Walk at night. Local food, F&B nested all around. Responsive host.
* Free Wifi. Free Parking (1 car park lot for 1 residence unit)
* Bright & Breezy. This spacious 1200+ sqft high floor residence has a stunning view overlooking the historic city of Malacca from balcony.
* Chic & cozy furnishing. 3 bedrooms, 2 Queen size beds, 2 single beds. 12" pocket spring mattress for your real comfort.
* Full equipped: Fully air-conditioned. 2 bathrooms with central heating. Shampoo & Shower Foam provided (For personal hygiene, please bring your own towel, toothbrush & tooth paste).
Hair dryer. Iron + Ironing Board. Washer cum dryer.
Microwave, Toaster, Electric Kettle, Water Jug, Mugs, Glasses and Cutleries. Complimentary Tea & Coffee.
Laptop Friendly Workspace. TV. Board Games.
* Clean & Easy. No Smoking. No Pets. Only light cooking allowed, please inform us in advance. No Deep Frying.
* Secure and Safe. Surveillance CCTV on all floors. 24 hrs security guards on duty. Exclusive resident card access to your specific unit floor only.
* Fun & Fit. Olympic size pool. 50m sheltered sky pool with Malacca view. Children love the water-slides in the children pool. There's also Gym, Jacuzzi, sauna, fitness corner, basketball court and tennis court to keep you fitness routine.
* Shop & Dine. 4 Levels of department store, fashion labels, restaurants, and cafes below doorstep. Many 'gem' eateries nested all around the vicinity.
* Strategically located by the Malacca River, you can take a refreshing morning run or a romantic evening stroll along the River Walk (3.6km) to enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the Malacca Riverside. River Taxi nearby will take you up and down past colonial buildings, old warehouses and mangrove stands.
* Easy Access to many UNESCO Heritage sites. 13 mins walk to Jonker Street.
* Landmark. Right next to Swiss Garden Hotel.
* Shop. 4 Levels of department store, fashion labels, daily essentials, restaurants, and cafes below doorstep. Walk along Jonker Street, you can find various handicrafts, ornaments, antiques, memorabilia, souvenirs, art pieces, Peranakan fashions, footwear, spices (Gula Melaka) and even households items.
* Dine. Inside The Shore, you have Nando's, Sakae Sushi, Seoul Garden, Starbucks, La Bodega, Chatime, Haagen Dazs. Pampas Sky Dining at Level 41 offers magnificent Malacca city view. Outside the Shore, local breakfast and lunch available at the coffee shop. 24 hrs coffee shop, night stalls for supper. Cafes and eateries along Jonker Street, from breakfast to supper!
* UNESCO Heritage Sites within walking distance: Kampong Morten opposite, 15 mins to Jonker Street, Temple Street, St Paul's Hill, Stadthuys, A'Famosa, Dutch Square, Clock Tower, Baba Nyonya Heritage Museum, and Malacca Tourism Board.
* Hospital within 5 mins.
Discover the rustic charm of heritages and get ready your stomach for many 'yummilicious' food in Malacca.