Luxury Detached Villa with Private Pool(8 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Sleeps up to 6 adults + 2 children + cot
Luxury detached villa makes and ideal retreat for families, couples or small groups to relax in tropical sunshine.
Boasting its own beautiful private pool and ten seater jacuzzi, chill out in privacy in the lush tropical gardens which surround the villa on all sides. With a pretty gazebo with built in bar make yourself a cooling a tropical cocktail while looking out towards the calm Caribbean Sea.
Fully equipped with quality modern conveniences to provide a comfortable base for exploring this beautiful island.
Close to lovely white sand beaches, restaurants, shops and the world renowned Port St. Charles Marina.
Watch the hummingbirds and butterflies flit around the garden and the green monkeys swing through the trees on the nearby ridge. Sit on the balcony and enjoy watching the sunset over the sea or walk down to the sea front and buy fresh fish just as the boat
The property is walled and fenced on all sides and sits within tropical gardens.
Large Block paved parking area at front.
All bedrooms open onto balconies with bistro tables and chairs or Adirondack chairs.
Further small covered terrace at front of property off of the living area .
A gardener tends the gardens once a fortnight and the pool is cleaned twice weekly by local staff.
We have an English speaking local representative who will meet you at the villa and will deal with any issues during yours stay.
A complimentary cleaning service is provided for stays over 8 nights . Extra maid services are available at additional cost.
Lounge features LCD T.V , and DVD/BLURAY player
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- 2900 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- The master bedroom has room for 2 foldaway beds and/or travel cot. Bedroom has room for one foldaway bed or travel cot. Bedroom 3 has room for one foldaway bed plus travel cot. Bedroom 4 is on the ground floor and can be configured as a bedroom with sofa bed or 2 single fold away beds. A good quality travel cot and bedding can be provided on request. two travel cots are available All bedrooms have air conditioning and upstairs bedrooms have ceiling fans. All bedrooms have large closets with ample storage....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 4 is situated on the ground floor. All bathrooms are en-suite The Master bathroom has his and her basins set in granite vanity unit with ample storage below. There is a large dressing room off of the master bathroom. Bathroom 2 and Bathroom 3 have single basins set in granite vanity with ample storage below....moreless
- The property has six steps leading up from the gardens to the front/ back terrace, once inside the ground floor is level with no steps and wide doorways. Direct access onto the pool deck and back terrace from inside. Please note that the pool is not fenced therefore children will need close supervision. We are able to provide free of charge: high chair, travel cot, playpen , baby bath, car seat, and changing mat . The property is walled and fenced on all sides and sits within tropical gardens. Large Block paved parking area at front . All bedrooms open onto balconies with rattan style tables and chairs or Adirondack chairs. Further small covered terrace at front of property off of the living area. A gardening company tend the gardens once a fortnight and the pool is cleaned twice weekly by local staff. We have an English speaking local representative who will meet you at the villa and will deal with any issues during yours s...moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Sofa Bed
- Thermos Bottle
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio:
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Outdoor Grill Gas
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Spa Whirlpool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
high season 2017
Jan 3 - Apr 30, 2017
7 night min stay
Mar 25 - Mar 31, 2017
7 night min stay
May 1 - Sep 1, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $240.87
- No additional mandatory fees
Refundable breakages deposit of £200 - payable with final balance, refundable within 7 days subject to inspection. Deposit of 25% on booking with balance payable 8 weeks before departure. Garden maintenance takes place fortnightly and pool maintenance/cleaning twice weekly will take place during your stay. We have a representative in Barbados who takes care of any day to day issues on our behalf .
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Located on the old Colleton Plantation approx. 2 minutes drive from Port St Charles Marina and Port Ferdinand. 5 minutes drive from Speightstown and picturesque Mullins Beach.
The Parish of Saint Peter ('St. Peter') is one of eleven parishes in the Caribbean island country of Barbados. It is named after the Christian Apostle and patron saint, Saint Peter. It is located in the north of Barbados, and is the only parish besides Saint Lucy that extends to both the east and west coasts.
The Barbados 'Platinum Coast,' which extends through Saint Peter from the parish of Saint James just to the south, has helped to make Saint Peter a tourist hot spot. The parish is surrounded with white-sandy beaches including the world famous Mullins Bay. It also contains many rolling hills and terraces some of which are still covered by sugar cane, which was the island's chief cash crop during its colonial period. Within Saint Peter are also large tourist sites such as the Port St. Charles marina.
- Primary: +44 1179555323 office hours
- Secondary: +44 7860276255 mobile
- Tertiary: +44 7500040182 Jo Hunt - lettings manager
- Fax: +44 1179556566
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Relax in the Jacuzzi
Balcony off Bedroom 2 & 3
looking down from the front balcony
Ensuite Bathroom to double bedroom
Bathroom in twin upstairs room
Holland Park House
Take a dip in the private pool
Bar man not included !
well equipped kitchen
downstairs sofabed room configured with foldaway beds
enjoy morning coffee on the front balcony looking towards the sea
twin bedroom with ensuite
Double bedroom upstairs with ensuite
master bedroom suite
Heywoods Beach - 5 minutes drive from Holland Park
beach at nearby Port Ferdinand late afternoon
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.