Escape to the tranquil mountains and serene forests of Estes Park when you book this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom condo that sleeps 6 adults and 2 children, situated right next to The Big Thompson River. Spacious, comfortable, and surrounded by picturesque Colorado terrain, this amazing vacation rental is perfect for groups of friends, families, or couples looking for an adventurous outdoor holiday.
Estes Park Home Registration Number: 3191
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Loft: Full Sleeper Sofa
Boasting 1,800 square feet of elegant living space and a beautiful outdoor lounging area with spectacular views, this house is sure to keep your guests entertained and in high spirits throughout the vacation!
As you enter, walk past the half bathroom and stairs into the lovely main living area where you will be greeted with cozy Rocky Mountain decor and soaring vaulted ceilings. The chef of the group will relish in the company of their loved ones while whipping up their favorite recipes in this fully-equipped kitchen.
Enjoy your home cooked meals either in the pleasant dining room area or outside on the spacious deck with views of the river. Later, walk down to the river bench only a few feet away from the house and enjoy the gorgeous views.
From this superb condo, you will have easy access to all the outdoor recreation, marvelous scenery and fun-filled adventures that Estes Park has to offer.
Nestled in the middle of Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes offers great biking, rock climbing, river rafting, kayaking, horseback riding, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, sledding and so much more! Spend your days hiking some of the hundreds of miles of trails in the area and reach scenic points with unparalleled mountain views. Bring the whole family to one of the river outfitters in the area and fish along the Big Thompson River!
If you really want to make the most out of your explorations, rent an ATV for the day and adventure out there with speed and ease. For a day of more relaxing adventures, explore the amazing town of Estes Park while you wander through intriguing museums, unique gift shops, and fine dining restaurants.
With the endless amount of activities and activities that surround the area, you're bound to have unforgettable experience when you stay at this superb Estes Park vacation rental condo.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully-equipped kitchen, spacious deck with views of the river, waterfront location, a gas fireplace, 2 flat screens with cable, DVD player, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, and much more!
- Enjoy walking only a few feet to The Big Thompson River right on the property!
- Conveniently located just 1 mile from town and 2 miles from the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park!
- Closest Commercial Airport - Denver International Airport (~76.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events or parties
- Sleeps up to 6 adults and 2 children
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Photo ID may be requested upon check-in
- Condo must be rented by no more than one party occupying at any time. The names of each occupant must be provided to the owner prior to check-in
- Additional fees and taxes may apply