Treat yourself to a revitalizing retreat in The Valley of The Sun when you stay at this luxurious 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom Scottsdale vacation rental house! With sleeping space for 8 guests, top-notch amenities, and a calming outdoor oasis with a private pool and fire pit, this Arizona home is just what the doctor ordered!
Master Bedroom 1: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: Full Bed, XL Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds
Upon arriving at this handsome adobe home, you’ll be greeted by the stunning Southwest-style stained glass surrounding the front door, which invites you into the home to begin your Scottsdale vacation.
The perfect choice for a large family or group of friends traveling together, this gorgeous home has everything you’ll need in your desert home-away-from-home.
Stay cool with the refreshing AC in the sunny living room, where you can unwind watching all your favorites on the large flat screen Smart TV.
The fully equipped gourmet kitchen is a true chef’s delight, with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and a large kitchen island offering ample counter space for preparing your culinary creations. Sit down to enjoy your meals at the quaint 4-person kitchen table, or bring the fiesta outside to the covered, furnished patio for dinner with a view!
Expansive windows can also be found throughout the home, which flood the space with natural light and provide stunning views of the McDowell Mountains and surrounding desert landscape.
On balmy Arizona days, fire up the built-in BBQ grill for the ultimate cookout while your travel companions splash around in the private pool. When night falls, gather around the outdoor fire pit to roast marshmallows before retreating to any of the inviting bedrooms.
The heads of the household will feel like royalty in the master suite, which offers a king-sized bed, fireplace, and en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi!
While you could surely spend your entire trip relaxing by the pool, you’ll still definitely want to venture out to explore the attractions surrounding this ideally-located home.
Just outside the back door, you’ll discover a pristine desert landscape full of opportunities for outdoor recreation!
Spend your days exploring the hiking and biking trails throughout the McDowell Sonoran Preserve, or gather the kids for a nostalgic train ride and relaxing picnic at McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park.
Kierland Commons offers stylish, upscale shops and features outstanding happy hours for those looking for that 5 o'clock treat.
Golfing enthusiasts will especially love the home’s prime location, as it’s surrounded by several major golf courses including Scottsdale National Golf Club, Legend Trail Golf Club and Troon North Golf Club.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, unrivaled desert and mountain views, in-unit laundry machines, wireless internet access, 2 fireplaces, backyard oasis with a private unheated pool, covered seating area, built-in BBQ grill and fire pit; flat screen SmartTV and much more.
- Fantastic Scottsdale location near shopping, golfing, dining and entertainment!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport: 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, (~39 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events and small gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval. Please contact Evolve for further information
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please observe quiet hours after 10:00 pm - 8:00 am
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in