Escape to Corona in comfort when you stay at this charming 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house that sleeps six. Boasting 1,400 square feet of open living space and elegant furnishings, this house will keep you and your guests feeling welcome throughout your trip. Complete with all the amenities of home and near all the attractions that the surrounding area has to offer, this fantastic house is perfect for groups of friends, families, and couples looking for a cozy retreat!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
You'll be greeted by modern furnishings and a charming fireplace as soon as you walk in this lovely home. The chef of the group will delight when they see the fully equipped kitchen area.
Whip up your favorite recipes in the company of your companions in the open-style kitchen and family room. Enjoy spending your mornings sipping coffee or tea in the shaded patio area.
After a day exploring the Corona area, cozy up on the large couch and watch one of your favorite movies or television series on the 50-inch flat screen TV.
When the time comes to unwind, rest easy and relish in an uninterrupted night's sleep on the plush mattresses in the bedrooms.
From this superb home, you will have easy access to all that Corona and the surrounding area has to offer. Located only 45 minutes from Palm Springs, 20 minutes from Disneyland, and home to many outdoor activities, Corona is central to exciting and adventurous activities that the whole family can enjoy.
On a warm summer day, cool off with a thrill when you visit Surfside Water Park in Anaheim, only 15 minutes from the house. Visit Skull Canyon and enthrall yourself when you zipline through 160 acres of undisturbed mountainous terrain.
For a day of relaxation, visit the renown Glen Ivy Hot Springs and Day Spa, where wellness and luxury combine to create the most comfortable experience. After a serene spa day, treat yourself some more and explore the latest fashions at Dos Lagos shopping center.
While the Dos Lagos shopping center is home to many appealing restaurants, there are many world-class dining options in the Corona area as well, perfect for family meals or a couples night out! With so much to do and see in the area, you're sure to have an unforgettable vacation when you stay at this vacation rental house!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, air-conditioning, wireless internet access, washer & dryer, and much more!
- Enjoy lounging in the backyard and outdoor, shaded dining area
- Convenient location - Easy access to Disneyland, Palm Springs, Surfside Water Park in Anaheim, Glen Ivy Hot Springs and Day Spa, Knott's Berry Farm, Dos Lagos shopping center, restaurants, and more!
- Corona Business License #-03953763
- No smoking
- Please note the garage is not available for guest use
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- 2 children allowed max ( please note children in the booking, the homeowner needs to prepare the home accordingly)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in