**Please note: Any reservations over 2 weeks require owner approval prior to booking**
This upscale Park City studio is located within walking distance of Sundance, making it the perfect choice for families, friends and business travelers! Recently renovated, this unit is one of the most desirable within the Prospector condominium complex, featuring access to a free shuttle, seasonal pool and year-round hot tub, as well as Silver Mountain Sports Club and Spa!
Bedroom: King Bed, Queen Sleeper Sofa
Boasting an all new handsome exterior, you’ll immediately become impressed upon your arrival to this beautiful condo. Inside, vaulted ceilings and Deer Valley style decor open up the cozy living space.
The gas stone fireplace extends to the ceiling and serves as the focal point of the studio - you’ll love relaxing by the fire while watching movies on the flat-screen TV.
Complete with granite countertops, the well-equipped kitchenette has all you’ll need to prepare snacks and meals after a day on the slopes.
After a good night’s sleep on the plush king-sized bed or queen-sized sofa bed, step through the sliding doors to take in the fresh mountain air on the private patio.
Start your days with a great workout in Silver Mountain Sports Club. Later, soothe your muscles in the brand new community hot tub, or spend your downtime by the outdoor heated pool, open during the summer months!
Perhaps the best feature of this property is its unbeatable location! This condo complex is a designated site for Sundance Film Festival, housing its own movie theater on the premises.
Hit the slopes for world class skiing with a short, free shuttle bus ride to Park City, Deer Valley or Canyons! In addition, the Rail Trail runs directly behind the complex, so you’re just steps from prime cross-country skiing in the winter and biking in the summer.
Main Street, also accessible via the free shuttle, features great shopping and local restaurants. Whether you’re visiting for skiing and snowboarding, a music or film festival, or simple relaxation, you’re sure to find it all while staying at this fantastic vacation rental condo!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette with a reverse osmosis water filter, private balcony with patio furniture, gas fireplace, cable TV, free WiFi, and more
- Enjoy access to the community’s fantastic amenities, including a fitness center, seasonal heated pool (open during the summer), hot tub (open year-round), and conference rooms!
- Perfect for families, friends and business travelers
- Great location - Easy access to skiing, hiking, snowboarding, cross country skiing, biking, mountain biking, the Sundance Film Festival, restaurants, shops, Park City, Old Town, Prospector Square, and much more!
- No need for a car! Take the free shuttle or walk to nearly everything!
- Closest Commercial Airport - Salt Lake City International Airport, 776 N Terminal Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84122, (~39.1 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- Not suitable for small children
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID is required upon check-in
- $10 fee for each missing/stolen towel