|Minimum Stay||180 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
The FIRST UNIT is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo. Pictures 1 to 17. The rate in this posting is for the 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo.
Also my friend has a SECOND UNIT. A 1bedroom, 1 bath condo (7 LAST PICTURES). 1QUEEN SIZE BED + PULL OUT FLAT FUTON + 1 SINGLE REAL LUXURY MATTRESS, SO SLEEP 4 COMFORTABLY. $135/NIGHT AND MORE, PLEASE INQUIRE BY EMAIL BECAUSE the CALENDAR and RATE IS FOR THE 2BEDS 2BATHS CONDO
*** Please mention which condo 1 or 2 bedrooms unit you are inquiring for in your email. ***
Address: 2XX Besserer, Ottawa, Ontario. K1N 6B1
500 metres (0.3 mile) to Ottawa Convention Center.
For LAST minute request, please call/TEXT my number, otherwise please fill the request form as I'll immediately receive it and most of the time, I'll answer to it quite fast. You may also use the REQUEST BOOK button for a rate estimate.
Update new condo rule: we are switching to longer term rental.
Even if the calendar shows no vacancy, please do contact me in case of people cancellation.
Hello all, Bonjour à vous, Hola,
Welcome! My condo is equipped with air-conditioned and central heat. This is a perfect condo for tourist visitor professional worker travelers diplomate fonctionnaire or simply for family gatherings. It has almost 800 sq. feet with 2 good size bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, open concept kitchen and your private balcony.
The condo faces south east so plenty of sunlight. Pool, sauna, BBQ, gym, rooms’ access is included. The condo has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms: 2 QUEEN size beds, sleeps 5 comfortably, the 5th person sleeps on a single real mattress. Condo can accommodate a 6th person on the couch (NOT pull out).
Moreover, the condo could be served as a meeting place or just a part time working office, for interviews, conferences, etc. Please refer to the pictures for the details.
To complement the comfort and all the furniture in place, my condo offers the following attributes:
• LOCATION. The condo is located in DOWNTOWN meaning you are BESIDE or VERY close to everything.
Address: 2XX Besserer, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1N 6B3
OTTAWA'S CONVENTION CENTRE IS AT 500 METRES (5MINUTES WALK).
• From the Ottawa MacDonald-Cartier AIRPORT, it is a 20 minutes drive (15km or 9 miles) with a car or a taxi. Or, the public transit express bus # 97, and in 35 minutes, it will bring you to downtown, and from there, you are less than 5 minutes WALK to my condo.
• From the condo, it is a 5 minute WALK to everything like the famous By-Market, The Canal Rideau, the Parliament Hill, Rideau Centre (shopping mall), Ottawa University, government buildings, and many more.
• 24H open Grocery stores – Metro- , liquor & beer store – LCBO- , Bus & Transitway, Ottawa Little Theatre, pharmacy, boutique, restaurants, coffee shop, bar & terrace, cinema, bookstores are less than 1 minute WALK.
• MUSEUMS – GALLERIES at walkable distance (5-20 minutes) to most of Ottawa’s big museums.
• OTTAWA's Little theater is right beside the condo.
• Canada's National Arts Centre NAC is within 5 minutes walk
• OTTAWA CONVENTION CENTER within 5 minutes WALK or 500 meters (0.3 mile).
• Parking : For your convenience, my indoor parking is available for $15/day. Please let me know in advance.
• It may be not easy to rent a car or a van especially during high season, so I am offering my GMC Safari 8seats van with A/C for rent.
• Please contact me if you want further details.
Welcome to Ottawa!
My house rules:
- Please no smoking and pet free unit. If smoking is detected or pet is found in the unit, extra cleaning fee of $200 is required.
Weekly, monthly corporate rate available
No refund for late arrival or early departure
***Until booked, rates are subject to change without notice
- Please no outdoor shoes inside in the apartment.
- Please do not leave windows open while having air conditioning or heating on.
- Please lift your luggage (don't drag) so it won't scratch the floor, you can put your cloths in the big dresser just beside the entrance
-Please turn off utilities e.g. light when you don't need or when leaving for outside
- Please try not to eat in the bedrooms
- Feel free to ask me questions!
Hello all and welcome to my condo!
I am law enforcement officer at the ministry of Public Safety. And of course I like law and order.
One of my passion is to travel more or moreover to travel every day if I could. Work to travel and travel to work.
I also like to share my thought and meet with new people from around the world as we are different with our cultures, customs, believes, etc. But at the same time we are an unique creature as a human.
Good human communication has a high value in me. Bien-sûr, je parle aussi français, chinois (Cantonese, from Hong Kong) and Vietnamese! Vous serez dans le grand confort, chez-moi c'est comme chez-vous!
Paul purchased this condo in 2012
My condo is located in the HEART of Ottawa's downtown. This means close to my workplace, government buildings, shopping center, convention center, etc and to all the benefits of being in downtown. OTTAWA'S CONVENTION CENTRE IS AT 500 METRES (5 MINUTES WALK).
As you may see in the pictures, there are many granite or marble furniture in addition to the stainless steel appliances and the hardwood flooring. All these upgrades have been specially chosen for your comfort.
Really liked almost everything about this condo. It's well equipped in an excellent location & the beds are very comfortable.
5 min walk to the By Ward Market, 15 min walk to Parliament. Across the street from the LCBO and 24 hr Metro grocery store. Paul was great to deal with. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the size. It's pretty small for a 2 bedroom (guessing about 750 sq ft). Although that might not be fair as I think that may be the standard for the area, and it is a great area. We are country folk so just used to a little more elbow space.
Downtown for sure. Close to food and beverage shopping, Byward Market, short walk to Parliament and Canal. Even some ethnic flavour with excellent Ethiopian and Caribbean takeout options locally.
The unit was well appointed, cozy and the check in well done, very clean, thanks Lorraine.
Nice building amenities and easy parking, condo style.
One bedroom gets some road noise being 3rd floor adjacent to uphill traffic but still not bad.
Paul was accommodating regarding variations in scheduling that arose from weather and a misunderstanding on booking dates.
I would recommend this as a good stay option for up to for people looking for a central location in Ottawa.
Excellent place with great views. Will be back to stay again.
We attended a conference at the conference centre, and the location was perfect (just three blocks away). This is a very nice and central apartment that allows you to stay in and cook and have breakfast if you wish while only being away a 5 minute walk from great restaurants and pubs. Definitely recommend to stay here if you want to explore downtown Ottawa.
Lovely condo with all the features needed and certainly beats staying in a small hotel room. The unit was very clean and had all the amenities you could need for a stay in Ottawa. Great location as you are just a 10 - 15 min walk from everything downtown. Will certainly book again when we head back that way. Thanks Paul.
This condo was perfect for us while visiting family in the area. It was close to everything to allow us to see the sites over Canada Day week and get to the suburbs to visit with family. The condo is outfitted with everything - towels, sheets, kitchen pots/pans/etc - and the beds are quite comfortable. Despite facing King Edward (a busy street) the windows are quite sound proof. Paul made the check in and check out process very easy and flexible as well. We'll plan to stay again when the opportunity presents itself. Thanks again Paul!
Just to mention a few within the area: OTTAWA'S CONVENTION CENTRE IS AT 500METRES (5MINUTES WALK). National Arts Center NAC, the Parliament, Supreme Court of Canada, By Ward town Market, Confederation Park, Sparks pedestrian boutique restaurants, Rideau Canal, Rideau Shopping Mall Center, OC transpo, Elgin street, Bank street, Postal Office, and much much more!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
180 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$227|
|Cleaning $60 to $80||$45|
$200 deposit to book. Balance at check-in. $300 charge if cancel after 30 days of check-in
No refund for late arrival early check-out Until reserved, rates may change without notice
Interac Email Money Transfer PREFERRED. Travel certified check post office bank draft OK. Credit card PayPal Online + 3%
Parking Indoor $15/day Plz no outdoor shoes inside condo. Monthly Yearly Corporate rate available
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.