- Newly remodeled with all bathroom and kitchen amenities
- 0.2 miles to both AT&T Park and Caltrain station
- Private gated entryway
- Walk score of 94; Bike score of 93; Public transit score of 100!
-Safe neighborhood on a safe street in Downtown SF (SoMa)
- Down a quiet alley in the SOMA district of San Francisco, you will find our well appointed pied-a terre that we are renting out to travelers. Complete with two bedrooms and a study, a kitchen and dining area, you will be comfortable, we promise.
- Our apartment is one of six in a building that has recently been remodeled. You will be in a prime location to walk to the Embarcadero, check out the Ferry Building markets, attend a baseball game at ATT park, or hop on the Caltrain and take a jaunt down south.
-This 2 bedroom flat is very spacious and well equipped for a short or long stay. It is cozy, comfortable, and can accommodate up to 4 people, with 1 queen size bed in each room.
- The apartment is in a small building with a few other units, on a very quiet street, you'll forget you're in the middle of everything!
Guests will have full and private access to the apartment during your stay.
- We have lived in SF for a long time and can advise you on almost anything you'd like to do here, so don't be afraid to ask.
- I have a property management service if you have any emergencies, which might include: Plumbing Issues, Lockouts, Down Wi-Fi.
Other Things to Note
- When booking, please let me know at what time you expect to arrive on your check in date .