Sorry, but we just accept reservations for 30 days and more. It is forbidden to rent shorter terms.
Fully furnished, including washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge, stove, microwave, complete kitchen utensils, plates, pots, plastic containers, bowls, cups, mugs, glasses, salt, sugar, coffee maker, bed sheets, bathroom towels, , laundry detergent, fabric softener.
• The condo is brand new, just delivered beginning of March 2016.
The building has a gym, swimming pool and barbecue on the roof and steam and dry sauna, recreation room with a fire place and sitting area, hot tub (3rd floor )
You can have access to the entire condo and all premisses of the building as well.
The new trendy and upcoming neighbourhood in Montreal where everybody wants to be!
• You are 20 min. walk to the heart of downtown Montreal
- 11 min. walk to Bonaventure metro/train station (orange line)
- 21 min. walk to Peel metro station (green line)
- 14 min. walk to Bell Centre
Bus stop almost in front of the building.
• You will have access to all the commercial spaces available on the ground floor of the building: Brunet pharmacy, TD bank, McDonald's, Subway, Scotia bank, National bank, SAQ, Winners fashion store and Adonis grocery store (to come). One block from the building there is Starbucks cafe, RBC bank, Pharmaprix, Doca restaurant, Industria restaurant, Zibo restaurant, Laitue & Go restaurant, Coco Loco restaurant and few furniture stores. There is a coffee shop inside the West Elm furniture store as well. Nice place to check it out! There is also a French pastry and bakery shop called La bête au pain inside the Must Societé furniture store, almost in front of the building. It is a very nice place to have a coffee and relax.
There is a Metro grocery store located on Notre-Dame st. And a convenience store, called Ingenium, almost in the corner of Ottawa and Peel (2 min. walk from the building).