A luxury cottage offers you comfort in nature with its own private outdoor hot tub available all year round.- Period of 31 days or more only after December 31th, 2017
For a reservation between 3 and 6 days we have lower rates. Please "Send a Message" for information in the owner information above the map.
The Petite Ourse is a luxury cottage with an exquisite style. It has been completely renovated in 2011 to meet our usual standards of high class and comfort.
The house is located on a large wooded lot over 1 acre with a beautiful lake view and has a beach of over 100 feet.
This reservation has a Firm cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 60 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 60 days before check-in. A 50% refund is provided for travellers cancelling from 30 to 59 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 30 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are non-refundable.
Our house rules: primary renter must be 25 or older, no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.
Check-In : 5 p.m. Check-out : 11 p.m.
- It is possible to arrive from 15:00 hours if the chalet is not rented the day before your stay. If the cottage is not rented on the evening of your departure, you can enjoy it until 2 pm. (Not applicable in July, August, and holidays)
- The tenant is responsible for the maintenance of the Spa during his stay. (A fee of $ 50 may be added if it has not been maintained)
- The number of authorized persons can not be exceeded at any time.
- The tenant agrees to respect reasonable rules of conduct and is prohibited the making, provoking or inciting to do in any way, noise likely to disturb the peace, the tranquility, the comfort, rest, or welfare of the citizens or of a nature to impair the peaceful use of the property after 22h. For this purpose, the tenant agrees: not to use the: spa between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- It is forbidden to make fireworks at any time of the day.
- Any violation of any of these conditions could result in the eviction of all occupants, without compensation or refund, and an additional charge of $ 500 will be charged for inconvenience.