Travelers love this property (as commonly found in reviews) for following primary reasons (in most frequent comment order)
1. Space - plenty of floor space and rooms for everyone
2. Charm -architectural, historical, and well maintained
3. Middle of City and close to beach
4. Owners are property managers
5. Everything in good working condition (ie: lots items new)
6. Great parking, on corner lot, and has side lot
7. Hot tub/internet, 350 channel uverse on 2 large screens (1 up and 1 down)
Great Value-See Reviews, Picts, Video at End of Picts, and comments posted below
Free Cable (330 channels, movies,etc) and streaming on large screen TV's in Upstairs Living Room and Downstairs
1. 2 New 5 ton Central Air and Heat versus Window Units?
2. 3400 SF vr x SF (typ 2200 SF +-)?
3. Hot Tub vr No Hot Tub?
4. Patio with Folding Chairs Set
5. 2 Vehicle Secure Roofed Carport and 2 driveway spaces
6. Extra Side Lot vr 1 Lot
7. 7 New Ceiling fans with LED Light
8. Corner Lot with 6 parking spaces typical side street making at least 10 total spaces
9. All safety devices
10. New hot water tank and toilets
Located in area that has many restored historical or just beautiful homes
A few kind comments from guests
'My husband and I are in Galveston for a Thanksgiving vacation and will bring our entire family in July. We were looking for a place to stay. When we drove by your house we fell in love and booked immediately. Can't wait to get back! "
"Taylor W. said... Apr 2, 2017 Convenient, beautiful Great Galveston house, centrally located and convenient. Great outdoor area as well, garage for cars. Home is large and has beautiful character--plenty of room for everyone"
address also known as 2927 Avenue P
2 or more nights, average $/night substantially reduced for each added night
Beautiful Restored 1901 Historic House on corner lot, has Side Lot, Full Amenities. 2 Porches, On street and off street parking, 2 car covered carport. Central HVAC, 6 ceiling fans, washer dryer, 3400 SF, very comfortable 1 to 17 persons. short walking distance from Pleasure Pier and wide Beach, about 1 mile from Strand Entertainment District, Close to Numerous Restaurants. Near Moody Gardens, Moody Gardens golf Course, Near Cruise Ship Port. A standard rental agreement is attached.
Thank for Visiting this webpage and Hope You Stay!
05/2018 new hot water heater
05/2018 2 new toilets
2017 new roof
07/10/2017 2 new 5 ton AC units installed
07/13/2017 added queen bed in bedroom
11/24/2017 6 person outdoor hot tub
1/15/2018 2 new toilets
1/20/2018 new hot water heater
1 bedroom has 1 queen & 1 day bed
1 bedroom has 1 queen with twin on top and futon
1 bedroom with 1 queen
1 bedroom with 1 queen and 2 twins
1 bedroom with 2 twins (layout designed for open area utilization option)
1 queen in room
Internet, TV (Netflix, etc), and dvd player/Screen
Use the Hot Tub at your own risk
One night rentals is seasonally allowed if dates available,
Please state intended use (for ex: going on cruise) for one
night stays (prom parties, major drinking parties. large number of invitees-not allowed without permission)