Brookhaven/ Dunwoody Home Close to Everything(11 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
4 Bedroom 2 Bath house with City Views Dunwoody
If you are coming into town for a sporting event, vacation, or work this is the perfect place for you. We just got done doing a full kitchen makeover. New cabinets, hardwood floor, granite, and DCS appliances.. Close to Kroger, Perimeter Mall, close to Marta for easy access to Atlanta Airport, Sporting events, and downtown atlanta. This quite neighborhood has public tennis and swimming pool close by.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 2600 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 10
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 2-10
- we do have a pack in play for your little guys...
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- This house is centrally located near everything. You have the Malls Perimeter Mall, Lenox, Phipps. You are close to public transportation so that you can get to all of those sporting events like The Falcons, Braves, Hawks, College football, etc Included for use in the home is everything you could want while visiting an urban area and are not interested in the 'hotel lifestyle'. There are upscale features like silk drapes and real oriental carpets. The dishes are vintage collectibles and there are high end pots and pans, including two sizes of flan pans. There is a food processor and ice cream machine. Most small appliances are Cuisinart. Heavy flatware. Salt, pepper and some spices are provided. Fluffy Egyptian cotton towels are in good supply with down comforters and extra down pillows provided for all the beds. There are soft wool blankets in the closet in case they are needed. The sheets are also very good quality. ...moreless
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee $150
- Property Damage Protection $79
- Pet Fee $175 + tax
Please note this is a NO SMOKING HOUSE AND WE DON'T ALLOW ANY SMOKING INSIDE THE HOUSE... THANK YOU.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1999
About the owner: We purchase this great house the year before we got married, since then we have renovated and have had 3 boys. We've kept this house because we've always loved the neighborhood and location. Everything is so close. Hartsfield Intl airport is only 12 miles away. Downtown is 10 miles away, shopping .5 miles away.
Why the Owner Chose Dunwoody, GA, USA:
Dunwoody and Brookhaven are close to everything. You have all the shopping that you would ever need just down the street. I choose this property because Atlanta has a lot of traffic and I didn't want to be restricted to the Highways, the side streets will take you to Buckhead, Downtown, to sporting events, and Marta (train). This house is just mins. away from the Hospitals, Shops, Parks, Pools, Tennis, etc.
- Primary: 404.429.9611
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Enjoy all the pretty flowers in the spring
Vino Venue Wine Bar- Walking distance.. Great Shops, Restaurants, and Malls
Large deck with Hammock and Fire Pit
Bath with seperate shower and tub
Kroger and Starbucks are very close to the house
Twin beds / Bunk beds for the Auburn tigers out there..
Nice living room overlooking city of Dunwoody
Cozy living room with fireplace
bunk room or we will be more than happy to seperate the beds. no fighting :)
Downstairs bedroom (Queen) with desk
Newly Renovated Kitchen with DCS Appliances (June of 2013)
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.