Gather your loved ones for a relaxing California retreat at this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental house, which comfortably sleeps 8 guests. Featuring a spacious interior teeming with modern amenities, including a full open kitchen, 3 fireplaces, a large backyard with brick patio, dog run, and private hot tub, this home is ideal for your next South Lake Tahoe retreat with family or friends.
Master Suite: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, Twin Trundle Bed | Downstairs Game Room: Pullout Bed
As soon as you step foot into the interior's spacious, open layout, you'll know you made the right decision by booking this home. You and your travel companions will be able to spread out with ease throughout the impressive 2,200 square feet of living space, illuminated by 2 strategic skylights that warmly highlight the vaulted ceilings.
The large living room leads out to the balcony through glass sliding doors; kick back with ease on the plush, L-shaped couch and watch a movie on the flat screen TV or simply peer out at gorgeous year round views of Mount Tallac framed by large, front-facing windows. Additional amenities throughout the property include a laundry room, a private hot tub, and a 2-car garage with plenty of storage for your gear!
On chilly evenings, warm yourself in front of the wood-burning stove in the living room while rehashing the day's jaunt through Lake Tahoe's exquisite environs. After your dinner, made fresh by the group's chef in the fully equipped eat-in kitchen and breakfast bar, spread out and relax!
You'll love the open layout of the floor plan, as it allows the kitchen, dining area - with large formal dining table - and living room to flow together seamlessly. If you're looking for a bit of separation, no worries - the ground floor downstairs offers a large game room, along with 2 bedrooms, making this the perfect area for the kids to spend time.
Upstairs, the master suite offers a comfortable king-sized bed, a wood-burning fireplace and a private bathroom with jet tub, shower and double sinks, rendering it an ideal spot to unwind at the end of eventful days. (The second bathroom has dual sinks as well leaving for a total of 5 bathroom sinks in the home!)
While you'll surely be able to spend your whole vacation relaxing at this inviting home, you'll definitely want to check out the abundant attractions in the area! From here, you'll be about 3 miles from the shores of Lake Tahoe at Camp Richardson Marina, where plenty of hiking, biking, and swimming opportunities await.
If you're visiting during the winter months, find local skiing just 5 miles away on the pristine slopes of Heavenly Ski Resort.
If you'd prefer to be indoors, check out any of the wonderful local eateries situated nearby, or head over to the local movie theater to catch the latest flick. When you're feeling lucky, take the 5-mile drive to the assortment of casinos located on the state line.
Craving some exercise? Hop on any of the convenient bike paths for a ride. Also, since the home sits near Tahoe Keys Resort, you'll enjoy access to their amenities and private beach when you stay in this home.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Interior amenities include a fully equipped eat-in kitchen, open floor plan, breakfast bar, 2 large dining tables, 3 fireplaces, flat-screen TVs, downstairs game room, large master suite with jetted tub and double sinks, mountain views, vaulted ceilings with 2 skylights, free WiFi, laundry room, and much more
- Impressive backyard with private brick patio, hot tub, and more! Enjoy gorgeous views of Mount Tallac from the 2nd-level balcony!
- Terrific location just 3 miles from Lake Tahoe at Richardson Marina! Near local restaurants, entertainment, and outdoor activities such as skiing, biking, swimming, hiking and more
- Enjoy access to Tahoe Keys Resort amenities and private beach! Additional fee's for amenity usage may incur and will be required by the Keys
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 fee (maximum 2 pets allowed, must be well-behaved)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please reach out to Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. Please note that outdoor hot tub usage is restricted during quiet hours, and will also incur a fine if used between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited