Escape the hustle and bustle of your busy life when you book this secluded 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental cabin that comfortably sleeps 8 in Sevierville. Tucked away in the tranquil woodlands of the Smoky Mountains, this home is the perfect getaway full of peace and privacy, while still being just minutes from Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and Sevierville. With an enclosed porch, a private hot tub, and ample space for family and friends, this is the perfect Tennessee retreat!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
The quiet country setting of this home makes it perfect for anyone seeking a true escape from the stresses of everyday life. Experience the serenity of the Smoky Mountains surrounding the exterior of the home from the log chairs on the large front porch, which will quickly become your favorite place to sip your morning coffee.
Step inside the spacious 2-story home to find 2,100 square feet of tastefully appointed living space with rustic decor, numerous windows, and comfortable furnishings inviting you into every room.
High, vaulted ceilings open up the living area, complete with a floor-to-ceiling wood-burning stone fireplace, a plush wrap-around couch, and a cable TV. Through the doors in the living area, walk out onto the spacious enclosed porch, where a hot tub, a foosball table, and patio furniture, make this the perfect space to relax while admiring the forest views.
Back inside the home, a large, fully equipped kitchen features ample counterspace and everything you need to prepare your favorite recipes, along with a dining table with plenty of seating for the whole group to enjoy your home-cooked meals.
Downstairs, the master bedroom and second bedroom offer comfortable beds for great nights of sleep, along with 2 pristine bathrooms to freshen up each morning. Upstairs, you’ll find 2 more bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and a loft area with a pool table, a couch, and great views of the surrounding woodlands. Each bedroom also features a cable TV, so you can watch your favorite shows before drifting off to sleep.
This rustic home truly gives you the best of both worlds, as it is tucked away in the secluded woodlands, yet amazingly close to all the major attractions in Pigeon Forge, Sevierville and Gatlinburg.
Take the short drive to Gatlinburg, where you’ll be entertained all day by the entertaining strip mall, amusing dinner shows, fun putt-putt courses, lively bars, and tasty restaurants.
For an adventurous day, go hang-gliding through the mountains or ride horses at Jayell Horse Farm, where they also have ATV rides for you to enjoy. Endless amusement also awaits at Dolly Wood and Splash Country, minutes from the property.
Outdoor enthusiasts will be ecstatic to go hiking along the beautiful mountain trails, while any shopping lover will be happy to browse the unique shops at any of the nearby towns or at Tanger Outlets. There’s truly something for everyone to enjoy when staying at this fantastic vacation rental cabin!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, spacious covered deck with hot tub, patio furniture, charcoal grill, wood-burning fireplace, pool table, central air-conditioning, 5 cable TVs, free WiFi, and more
- For an additional fee, the homeowner provides Gift Baskets for special occasions, refrigerator stocking (basics for breakfast/dinner), and concierge services! (Please reach out to the guest contact after booking, at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival if you’re interested in learning more about these special services)
- Fantastic location - Easy access to Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, Dolly Wood and Splash Country, and endless outdoor activities, unique shops, and restaurants!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note that the driveway entrance is slopped 500ft upward, then levels out at the top
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in