Tranquility awaits you at this lovely 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cabin in Midway, Georgia. Nestled on 3 acres of beautiful woodlands, just 1.5 miles from the Jone's River, this humble abode offers accommodations for 5 and the perfect homebase for your rejuvenating getaway.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: Twin Cot
Situated on 3 acres of land, boasting towering trees and wildlife every which way you turn, this lovely cabin provides the perfect atmosphere for a relaxing retreat. Step onto the spacious deck and inside the rustic cabin to find 1,100 square feet of comfortable living space and everything you need for a true home-away-from-home experience.
High vaulted ceilings open up the space, from the cozy living area with plush couches and fireplace, to the kitchen, fully equipped with everything you need to prepare delicious home-cooked meals. A dining room table, right beside the living area, provides seating for 4 to enjoy the tasty meal as a group.
For peaceful slumbers, retreat to one of the bedrooms. Whether it be the master bedroom’s queen-sized bed, the 2 twin-sized beds in the second bedroom, or the additional twin-sized cot, you’re sure to have an uninterrupted night of sleep in this cozy cabin.
For fresh air and natural views, step outside to sip your morning coffee on the spacious deck, or fire up the gas grill or charcoal grill for a cookout. When it’s time for dessert, roast marshmallows around the fire pit while watching the stars sparkle above.
From this home, you’ll have easy access to endless outdoor adventures, including walking, biking, paddleboarding, golf cart riding, and taking boat charters to the islands of St. Catherines and Ossabaw!
The cabin is also just 1.5 miles away from the Jone's River, which has a dock that a few properties around the area share. Try your hand at fishing and utilize the fishing station to clean the fish for a tasty dinner. Soak up the sun while watching the wildlife pass by the sparkling waters.
The property is also just 45 minutes north of Savannah, a charming historic town, worth visiting if you’re up for a short road trip. Travel 45 minutes to St. Simons Island, or visit Darien, a cute town with restaurants and shops.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- If you are looking for other properties in the area, check out these Evolve listings: 337194, 337192, 372964, 412574
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, spacious covered front porch, fire pit, charcoal grill, gas grill, in-unit laundry machines, Smart TV with Netflix, and much more
- Great location - Easy access to biking, hiking, fishing, swimming, boating, restaurants, shops, and 1.5 miles from the dock at the river!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 fee per pet
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- Guests accept liability for any injury or damage caused to or by the golf cart if they choose to use it
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in