Elevate your Arizona getaway when you stay at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo in Sedona. With accommodations for 6, this residence is situated just 7 miles from downtown and perfect for families, friends, or couples traveling together seeking a desert retreat. With access to community pools, tennis courts, and nearby trails for hiking and biking, you're sure to make lasting memories when you stay at this condo!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Enjoy all of the amenities this condo has to offer including a community pool(unheated), hot tub, tennis court, and clubhouse with a pool table and plenty of seating!
Have an afternoon barbecue on your private deck with electric grill and patio furniture. Look out onto tall, green pine trees and red rocks that surround the complex.
Find a spot on the living room couch while you watch late night movies by the wood burning fireplace. For additional sleeping, the couch doubles as a pull out bed accommodating 1-2 extra guests.
You'll love having a television in each bedroom when you want to stay in bed a little longer!
When you stay at this condo, you'll have easy access to outdoor activities like hiking, four wheeling, and off-road explorations perfect for sightseeing. With over 100 trails that each offer unique experiences, you'll love gazing at the towering red rock structures for postcard-worthy photo ops.
After an adventurous day, relax at one of Sedona's many spas. Inner Journeys Sedona's New Day Spa and Stillpoint Living in Balance are applauded for their soothing atmospheres and variety of treatments.
Visit Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village when you need a break from the trails and embrace Sedona's southwestern culture. The stucco walls house a variety of art galleries, shops selling modern art and hand blown glass, restaurants, while cobblestone streets and mosaic decor that provides a charming, old-fashioned atmosphere!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private deck, electric grill, patio furniture, a fully equipped kitchen, wood burning fireplace, air conditioning, 3 flat screen TVs, wireless internet access, and much more
- Enjoy access to community amenities including a swimming pool, hot tub, tennis court, and clubhouse provided by Oak Creek Estados Condo Complex
- Great Sedona location - 7 miles from downtown! Easy access to a variety of trails for hiking, biking, spas, and villages for shopping and restaurants
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in