Experience serenity and peace when you stay at this quaint 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin that sleeps 7 in the backcountry of Hot Springs, North Carolina. Complete with cozy wood interiors, charming decor and comfortable furnishings, this vacation rental is the perfect getaway for those seeking a cozy cabin feel in the Pisgah Forest region of Hot Springs near the junction of the French Broad River and Paint Creek.
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Daybeds with 2 Twin Trundle Beds
Enter this vacation rental cabin and head upstairs into the open-style living room, dining room, and kitchen area. You and your guests will love lounging on the cozy leather loveseat and chairs while sitting in front of the wood stove.
The chef of the group will delight in the well-equipped kitchen. After whipping up your favorite recipes, enjoy your home cooked meals gathered around the 6 person dining room table.
From the living and cooking space, walk out onto the sunny deck area or screened-in porch for your morning coffee or tea.
Head upstairs to the spacious master bedroom, complete with its own flat screen TV, eco-friendly bamboo sheets, a new Serta iComfort king mattress, a twin bed, and en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub. Slip away for a nap or to catch up on your favorite book when you snuggle up on the daybed.
Head downstairs to the second bedroom complete with 2 custom-built craftsman-style twin daybeds, each with a twin trundle underneath, and a reading area with sliding glass doors that look out to the forest view.
Step outside to enjoy the lower patio swing or take a quiet nap in the hammock. From this lower patio, you will have access to the fire pit area. Walk down the driveway and a bit farther down River Road, and you will reach the private river access! Spend days picnicking by the river and your evenings gathered around the fire pit telling stories and sharing memories.
From this superb vacation rental, you will be 6 miles from downtown Hot Springs and a 45-minute, scenic backcountry drive from Asheville!
Hot Springs is a town of rich history and natural charm that boasts an abundance of scenic hikes and drives, camping, and the most popular place in town, Hot Springs Resort and Spa.
Hot Springs is home to a wide variety of fun outdoor activities such as whitewater rafting, mountain biking, tree-top zip-line tours, horseback riding, sport clay shooting, fishing, swimming holes, Appalachian Trail hiking, and much more! The outdoorsman will relish in the many activities that await in this special place.
Spend time in cute downtown Hot Springs which boasts several delicious eateries, coffee shop and smoothie bar, artisan gallery, welcome center, one of the best outdoor gear shops around, great local-flair hardware stores, wine and beer store, fishing gear shop, motorcycle enthusiasts store, and more.
After long days exploring the mountains, rivers, and forests in the area, unwind at one of the local bars or restaurants to relish in your day’s adventures and plan the next!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, outdoor partially covered and screened-in deck with fans, wood-burning stove, 2 flat screen TVs with DirecTV, games, puzzles, kid's toys, free WiFi, eco-friendly bamboo sheets, new Serta iComfort mattress, fire pit, river access, and much more!
- Fantastic Hot Springs Location - Situated in the privacy of a large lot only 6 miles from downtown Hot Springs
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Gatlinburg Pigeon Forge Airport - 134 Air Museum Way, Sevierville, TN 37862, (~53.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $60 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- If you're traveling with more than 7 guests, check the availability of the additional 1-bedroom vacation rental on the property (listing #415445 on the Evolve website) Please inquire with Evolve about renting both properties together
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in