Retreat to The Great Smoky Mountains and stay at this charming 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo for the ultimate Pigeon Forge getaway. This condo offers 1,300 square feet of living space and is perfect for 4 adults and 2 children visiting 'The Volunteer State.' Situated 8 miles from downtown Gatlinburg and surrounded by an abundance of natural beauty, you and your travel companions will enjoy outdoor adventures, unique local shops, spirited bars, and so much more.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Full Rollaway Bed
Boasting 1,300 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, this cozy home offers warmth and comfort from the moment you walk in the front door.
With an open-concept layout, this home exudes an easy flow throughout, making it convenient to spend time with those you are traveling with. Enjoy whipping up your favorite recipes in the fully-equipped kitchen, before feasting on delicious home-cooked meals at the charming dining room table set for 4.
After boisterous days spent exploring the Smoky Mountains or playing 18 holes of golf, lounge on the comfortable leather sofa while watching your favorite movie or television series on the flat-screen cable TV. If it’s cold outside, warm up next to the gas-burning fireplace.
Just beyond the living room is the covered patio with forest views. Enjoy sipping your morning coffee or tea outside, while listening to the soothing sounds of the forest.
When you and your guests are ready to unwind, savor uninterrupted nights of sleep in the plush king or queen-sized beds. If you need some extra sleeping arrangements, a full-size roll-away bed can accommodate 2 more people.
From this superb vacation rental condo, you’ll have easy access to a wide variety of outdoor activities and entertainment.
The Great Smoky Mountains are right at your fingertips while staying here. Spend your days hiking, mountain biking or driving to amazing scenic viewpoints.
The avid fisherman will relish in the many streams, rivers, and lakes in the area. Cast out to Rainbow Trout, Brown Trout, or Lake Trout when you fish in The Great Smoky Mountains.
Situated only 3 miles from Dollywood, a little over a mile to the Dixie Stampede and 8 miles from downtown Gatlinburg, this condo is surrounded by an abundance of entertainment. Explore the area and enjoy spending your days horseback riding, zip-lining, renting ATVs, go-karting, or playing in the waters of Splash Country.
Be sure to bring your golf clubs and swing out onto 18 holes of premium golf at the Gatlinburg golf course, just steps away from the vacation rental condo.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, community pool, hot tub and sauna, air-conditioning, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, private patio, outdoor furniture, and more
- Superb property - Overlooking the Gatlinburg golf course and views of forests and The Great Smoky Mountains. Enjoy access to a community indoor pool, outdoor pool, hot tub, and sauna
- Fantastic Location - Just outside The Great Smoky Mountains National Park and surrounded by a wide variety of outdoor activities and entertainment
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note the maximum occupancy for this condo is 6, but it is best suited for 4 adults and 2 children
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in