Retreat to the fairways of renowned golf clubs in Myrtle Beach when you stay at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo that sleeps 6, on the 9th fairway of Legends Golf Course. Complete with a community pool and hot tub and within walking distance from the famous Ailsa Pub, this deluxe condo is perfect for those seeking a golf inspired getaway in a comfortable rental with all the amenities of home!
Bedroom 1: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds
Enter this 1st-floor condo and set your golf clubs down on the golf bag racks next to the front door. Boasting 1,100 square feet of comfortable living space, you’ll love the open layout between the living room, dining room, and kitchen.
The chef of the group will relish in the fully-equipped kitchen, which opens up to the living room. Whip up your favorite recipes and enjoy home-cooked meals with your guests at the dining room table set for 6.
During your downtime, you’ll love relaxing in the cozy and charming living room area, complete with comfortable leather couches, a large flat-screen cable TV and hardwood floors throughout.
Step outside onto the welcoming patio with comfortable outdoor furnishings and enjoy watching golfers play on the 9th hole or sip on a refreshing beverage while admiring beautiful sunsets.
After boisterous days practicing your swing or exploring the Myrtle Beach area, rinse off in either one of the 2 pristine bathrooms. When you're ready to unwind, you’ll look forward to crawling into one of the 4 plush queen-sized beds.
From this amazing property, you’ll enjoy access to 3 championship golf courses, 2 community pools, and Golf Digest's #50 ranked Pub in the world, Ailsa Pub, just a few steps away!
When you're through improving your handicap, continue practicing your swing into the night at the driving range and practice putting greens, equipped with outdoor lights. There are also community tennis courts for a more intensive sporting experience.
After an active outdoors, let loose at Ailsa's pub, where they feature an outdoor patio bar, grills, a swimming area, and fire pit!
Be sure to spend a day exploring Myrtle Beach, where you can sunbathe, surf, or splash around in the waters at the many beaches only 8 miles away.
Myrtle Beach is also home to many watersport rentals and outfitters. From the Myrtle Beach area, rent jet skis, wave runners, sea kayaks, or fishing boats. The adrenaline junkie of the group will love parasailing, where he or she will fly 500 feet above the waters.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private patio on the 9th hole fairway, a fully-equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, in-unit laundry machines, air-conditioning, free WiFi, and more!
- Superb Community - you and your guests will have access to three championship golf courses, 2 community pools, and a hot tub. Please ask about discounts on green fees at any of the community’s 3 championship courses by calling the clubhouse at (800) 299-6187
- Fantastic Location - Only a short drive to the downtown Myrtle Beach area and soft white beaches
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Myrtle Beach International Airport - 1100 Jetport Rd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (~ 11 miles away)
- No smoking; violation of this policy will result in a $200 charge.
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- No motorcylces and no trailers on premise
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in