Beautiful, full of amenities, and just a great family and friend getaway.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- No SMOKING. No sleeping overnight on LR sofa. No use of beach area to right of pier (not our land).Gatherings max 15 people. Max 8 overnight guests.
- Deposit will be forfeited if there is a gathering or event over the max allowed of 15 people (unless agreed upon with host).
About Beth Connor
My husband and I live in Ellicott City and have wanted to buy a home on the water. We found a wonderful opportunity to purchase a great home to gather with our adult children, in a charming part of the world, that is not too far from our main residence. We hope that you too can enjoy our dream home with your family (and friends).
Beth Connor purchased this house in 2014
Why Beth Connor chose Chestertown
This home has a mix of antiques, and comfortable new, stylish furniture that today's vacationers want. The home was renovated with the most impeccable taste (we were fortunate to buy it this way). It has just about everything you would need to enjoy time together with your family and friends. From the huge screened porch with amazing new, chic outdoor furnishings (including an 8 foot farm table for crab picking or fancy dining), to a patio, hammock, canoe, paddle boards, fishing rods, crabbing net and trap, along with 4 adult bikes, this home will prove to be one of your family's more memorable experiences together. October through the end of April you can enjoy the use of the hot tub and fire pit. If you want to just relax indoors there is a large screened tv with a big sectional and chair to gather together. In the colder months, you can also enjoy the wood-burning fireplace (next to tv).
What makes this house unique
Walking/biking distance to Chestertown. Waterfront with pier. Gorgeously updated home with smart furnishings.