A large, clean house in the heart of Buckhead. This wooded lot has a European style back patio, plenty of parking, and is convenient to EVERYTHING.
The house feature a fully stocked chefs kitchen, weight room, trampoline, ping pong table, built in audio, and has more than 20 restaurants within a 10 minute walk.
Every linen, bathroom, counter top, and floor is professionally cleaned before every guest arrives.
The house is bigger than it looks. A perfect home base for your Atlanta visit.
I can promise that every towel, bed linen, bathroom, floor, and counter top will have just been cleaned prior to your arrival. We have a dedicated housekeeper that we trust and have used for years.
Almost 3000 square feet of live, work, and play space in the heart of Buckhead. There's parking for many cars on the street and up to 4 in the U shaped driveway. There are about 20 restaurants/bars within a 10 minute walk.
A few of our favorites are...
Breakfast - Another Broken Egg
Lunch - Zoe's
Mexican - Willy's and Jalisco's
Bar and Grill - Whitehall Tavern and Treehouse Tavern
There's a nice grocery store(Publix) less than a 15 minute walk along with hardware store, pottery making place, french bistro, and drug store. There's also a tattoo shop and a place to get Scuba certificate if you're in need for either one of those things:)
On a serious note, Starbucks is 200 yards away, Peidmont Hospital 1 mile, Lenox Mall 2.4 miles, Aquarium 3.8 miles, AmericansMart 4 miles, and Mercedes Dome 4.3.
The main Marta Train station is less than a mile away while a bus station is even closer. We can answer any questions on how to use Marta.
A Wifi test is reading 30 down and 6 up as I write this. The downstairs living area and upstairs master bedroom have built in speakers with Amazon Echo.
The mid-centery modern living room features sitting for 6-8, 55 inch tv mounted over a brick fireplace, and views of a pedestrian active front yard and street.
The back Rec Room has a Ping Pong table, couch & futon, Xbox with TV, and views of the back patio. Plenty of space for a blow up mattress.
1. Downstairs Master has a queen bed with closet and an attached full bathroom with shower.
2. Downstairs Guestroom has two twin mattresses with the full bathroom just outside of the door. This bathroom doubles as the living area bathroom.
3. The third downstairs guest room has a queen mattress. The room is small with a lot of windows and you access it from the living rooms. Any noise in the living room can be heard in this bedroom. There is a door for privacy.
1. Huge Master Bedroom that features a king mattress and room for a blow up mattress. There is a place to hang clothes in the attached bathroom. The master looks down on the back patio.
2. Upstairs Guest Bedroom is a very simple and features a Queen bed with two small closets on each side.
There is a gym downstairs where a blowup mattress is available.
The Kitchen comes FULLLY stocked with crock pot, Sous Vide, Pots/Pans/cups/bowls/etc, spices, 5 burner stove and double oven.
The dining room connects the kitchen and living room. It's has a 8-10 person mid century table and overlooks the street/front yard.
Wash and dryer are included with your stay.