Cottage Close to Town, Hot Tub, Water Views!(51 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Charming waterfont cottage on outskirts of St. Michaels, hot tub, very private.
This sweet little cottage is a perfect getaway for a few people. Most rentals require you to vacation with 30 of your best friends and family in order to obtain a waterfront home - Pandion is catered to the single family or one to two couples. The kayaks provided allow for great meandering along the river. The hot tub can sooth those tired muscles and the billiards room allows for a quick pick up match while dinner is on the grill. Just minutes to St. Michaels so you can bike or drive to town. Grab some history lessons at the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum and then turn left out the main entrance for a bushel of crabs - waterfront dining at the Crab Claw. Pandion is the perfect destination spot if you want to simply be where you are or explore Marylands Eastern Shore.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2003
- 1 story
- 1832 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- We offer value. When comparing the cost of an ESVR home be sure you are comparing apples to apples. ESVR includes everything from linens and bath towels, pet fees, housekeeping, security deposit waiver and more so you are not nickeled and dimed after finding that 'great deal'. And many of our properties include amenities such as kayaks and bikes that boost the value even more!...moreless
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Sight Seeing
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Memorial Day Weekend
May 26 - May 29, 2017
3 night min stay
May 30 - Jun 24, 2017
7 night min stay
Jun 25 - Sep 10, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 11 - Nov 22, 2017
2 night min stay
Nov 23 - Nov 26, 2017
3 night min stay
Nov 27 - May 24, 2018
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 10%
Must be 24 years of age or with a parent.
Due to local zoning ordinances, no special events, weddings or parties of any kind. No Ring Dance groups.
Occupancy must never exceed the posted limit.
Once confirmed, monies are non-refundable unless a replacement booking is procured at no loss to the homeowner. Guest will be required to sign a rental agreement.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
During the War of 1812, St. Michaels gained its name as 'the town that fooled the British'. The residents of St. Michaels, having been forewarned that British barges were positioned on the waters to attack with cannon fire, hoisted lanterns into the trees above the city. This first successful 'blackout' fooled the British into overshooting the town's houses and shipyards. Only one house, forever since known as Cannonball House, was struck.
The industry was largely concentrated around shipbuilding and seafood packing, and there are several museums and cultural centers that nod to this heritage. However, today St. Michaels enjoys primarily a healthy tourism industry as guests come from far and near to enjoy all the wonderful things this charming town has to offer. Many will also recognize St. Michaels as the backdrop of several popular movies, including 'The Wedding Crashers'.
Eastern Shore Vacation Rentals
About: Locally owned and professionally managed vacation brings you value to your vacation investment.
Why Saint Michaels, MD, USA:
Eastern Shore Vacation Rentals treats your vacation as an important investment. We are professionals. Managing vacation rentals is all we do! We oversee every facet of the home and this property has complied with and/or exceeded our firm's most stringent amenity guidelines. Nevertheless, things go wrong and even the most diligent preventative care can't prevent the unexpected. Consider what will happen if something goes wrong during your stay? ESVR has an extensive and loyal vendor network and can address most problems swiftly. The house is not your vacation. You've selected the perfect property—now what? Do you just want to arrive to a key under the doormat, or have a guest services department that can help you plan your vacation. ESVR views your vacation as an important investment in happiness – we are here for our clients 24/7!
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
- Whether this is your first time or the 5th, ESVR spends a great deal of time making sure that you not only rent from us, but enjoy all the things the area has to offer! We have an exclusive vendor network for everything from boat rentals delivered to your dock to paddle boards, charters and cruises at our disposal to help you make the most of your vacation. And because we are the largest vacation rental firm in the area, we can offer you discounts on everything from ice cream to golf! We offer value, not the lowest price. When comparing the cost of an ESVR home, be sure you are comparing apples to apples. ESVR includes everything from linens and bath towels, pet fees, cleaning and more so you are not nickeled and dimed after finding that 'great deal'.
- Primary: 4107709093
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.