This property is SHINY and NEWLY remodeled. Impeccably clean! Be one of the first to enjoy the following distinctive comforts:
• New extension added to the building affording greater space for interior living and or entertaining
• Beautiful new bathroom; walk-in shower with duel heads
• New additional private ½ bath off second bedroom, helps take the stress off main bathroom
• Remodeled kitchen with granite counter top with approximately 17 feet of working space, great for entertaining or just spreading out
• Spacious family room newly wired for computer
• Beautifully finished hardwood floors throughout
• California King bed in master bedroom with walk-in closet
• Floor plan that makes sense, no walking through one bedroom to get to another
• Lots of extra storage space throughout
• Exterior enclosed shower additional foot wash area ideal for rinsing off after being at the beach
• Approximately 400 square feet of private enclosed patio set up with two tables and chairs seating for 10 and 2 barbeques, room to store and lockup your bikes.
• Best location, quiet street/court
• Steps to the Bay and 1 block to Ocean
Like everyone else we also have washer/dryer, oversized 2 cars GARAGE, home is fully furnished with all furniture and house wares, linens and towels, utilities included. South Mission Beach is the ideal end of the beach community. This is the much quieter and roomier feeling residential area than the other more cramped and noisier areas of the beach communities. It goes without saying this is a paradise central location with many available activities offered within minutes of this home, be it the beach, playground, Fun Zone at Belmont Park and Plunge to dining out within walking distance. Additionally, short drive to Sea World and all the other wonderful attractions offered within in San Diego.
Please call directly about listing. Thank you.
As a past business owner of 25 years in South Mission Beach, now semi-retired, We still maintain contact with the business and residential community to promote this area as one of the best vacation spots in Southern California. Our local full time resident owners are dedicated to maintaining the quality of life for both themselves and vacationers that want to enjoy the amenities of South Mission Beach.
Richard Wheeler purchased this house in 2000
We purchased this property because it had an additional small apartment over the garage which was ideal for my use as a business owner commuting between Mission Beach and Arizona where my wife and son live. Once my wife retires our goal is to share in the enjoyment of this home when it is available as a second home with our renters.
This home is reported to be one of the first houses built in South Mission Beach back in the early 1930'. It was completely remodeled and expanded in 2012 to bring property up to current standards as well as add more square interior living footage as well as additional bathroom while still maintaining the charm of a single family residence.
Historic Belmont Park with Giant Dipper Roller Coaster and Fun Zone within walking distance. Sea World 1/4 mile away. World Famous San Diego Zoo, Museums, shopping, Gaslamp District dining, outdoor concerts available in Balboa Park, Humphrey's By the Bay and Harbor front all within short driving distance.Downtown on waterfront USS Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum and Star of India Maritime Museum. Cabrillo National Park and Tide Pools. Take trolly from Historic Old Town to US border and visit Tijuana Mexico
Security deposit required. 60 Day cancellation for full refund of deposit.