This is an exclusive gated neighborhood with strict security guard supervision and a palm tree lined boulevard that leads to the white sand beaches. Play on the beach and then walk up the boardwalk and take a nice swim at the pool overlooking the emerald coast. Our beach home has three bedrooms, and three baths with a large covered deck off of one of the upstairs bedrooms.
No surprises! It's clean and well designed. There are two queen beds and two bunk beds. It's newly painted with tropical colors and furnished with most everything a home has to offer, including wi-fi and a new high definition televisions. Call me if everything is not just right. I want you to enjoy our home and come back again. A non-smoking inside or outside, no pets home.
A gift of soap, detergent, toothpaste, coffee with filters, shampoo, body wash and tissue is included. Just bring your toothbrush!
No hassles with a key. The door has a pass code.
- This area of 30-A is a planned development. You may not want to drive anywhere once you are at 'Doodlebug.' Shops and restaurants are within a 5 minute walking distance. This includes a bank, four restaurants, nice clothing stores, ice-cream at the 'Sugar Shack', wine tasting, a church, specialty shops, and a post office.
- 30 second walk to the beach.
- Sidewalks lead to the shops and cafe at Rosemary Beach and
- The new golf course by Greg Norman and Freddie Couples, Sharkstooth (850-249-3041) and Tom Fazios'Camp Creek (850-231-7600) are less than a mile away.
- Good to great restaurants to check out are Cafe Tango, Basmati's,
Criolla's, Goat Feathers, Red Bar,Fish Out of Water,
Blue by Night, ACME, Summer Kitchen, Bone Fish Grill, Graffiti's and my favorites, Paradise and Havana at The Pearl.
- There are nice bike trails if you have bikes or you can rent them
for a reasonable fee across the street at Seacrest across the road.
- Saturday to Saturday stay unless other arrangements are made. Check in is 3pm and check out is 10am.
- day time security guard and gated community! (safe for
- I check e-mail at my office Monday - Thursday. I have my cell
with me always.
- Vacation Guarantee-
Simply book your arrival at least thirty days out, and if a tropical storm system is threatening the Florida Panhandle during the dates of your stay, you can cancel and receive a full refund of your deposit. A named tropical system must be predicted by the National Hurricane Center to impact the Florida Panhandle between Pensacola and the Big Bend Area. And, of course, the offer is not valid on reservations made within thirty days of the arrival date.
Refunds are not given for inclement weather. In the event of a mandatory evacuation, only the unused portion of your stay will be refunded. No refunds will be given for voluntary evacuations.
Consider Trip Cancellation and Interruption Insurance!
Should the need to cancel arise outside the 30 days prior to your arrival, you will forfeit 10% of your deposit. If cancellation occurs within 30 days of your arrival date, the entire deposit will be non-refundable and non-transferable. If you shorten the length of your stay within 30 days of your arrival date, you will be charged 30% of the rate of the canceled nights. For reservations made within 30 days of your arrival date that are cancelled, the 50% deposit will be forfeited. Any change in accommodations, length or date of stay will be subject to the cancellation policy above. No refunds will be given for late arrivals or early departures. We reserve the right to refuse rental to anyone under the age of 25.