About the property
- House800 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
*Please note there are 2 other vacation rentals in this home that share amenities, and each unit has a separate, private entrance*
Listen to calming creek sounds and enjoy White Mountain views when you stay at this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom Bishop vacation rental apartment. With accommodations for 4, this property is perfect for smaller families or groups of friends traveling together. Hike through Yosemite National Park or ski Mammoth Mountain for endless outdoor adventures!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed
Cook a delicious breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen and enjoy it in your spacious backyard while breathing in fresh air. Pick fruit from the 29 fruit trees and make fresh-squeezed juice to go with early morning pancakes! If you're interested in sharing this beautiful property with a larger group, check the availability of the home's other 2 units (Evolve listings #341065 & 341066) to accommodate 10 additional guests in 7 total bedrooms.
Keep the party going and have an afternoon barbecue alongside the creek. Kids can run around in the backyard, pick berries, or tube along the river for backyard adventures!
When you're ready for some downtime, snuggle up on the sofa in the living room and watch late night movies on the flat screen television. The fireplace creates a warm glow, creating the perfect setting to cuddle with loved ones.
Retreat to one of 2 bedrooms and fall asleep on either a queen bed or a twin-over-full bunk bed. This setup is perfect for smaller families, as siblings can share a room together and both parents and kids can have their own space.
Stop by Meadow Farms to pick up homemade beef jerky and delicious sandwiches for an afternoon snack while you trek through the Sierra National Forest. You'll love exploring gorgeous landscapes, tall mountains, and wildflower fields.
For incredible skiing, drive 30 minutes to find a winter wonderland at Mammoth Mountain. Ski, snowboard, or tube as you admire snow falling atop trees. During the summer, hike, bike, or mountain climb its mountainous terrain for more outdoor adventure.
The Mule Days celebration highlight Bishop's rich history and is a favorite for both locals and travelers. Over Memorial Day weekend, try local food from vendors, listen to live music, dance with loved ones, and much more for a fun-filled day!
If you haven't had enough sweets yet, visit Shatz Bakery for crispy, flaky pastries and silky smooth gelato! You'll love being close to local attractions and a variety of outdoor activities when you stay at this Bishop vacation rental home.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central heating and air-conditioning, wireless internet access, flat screen TV with DirecTV service, fireplace, Tesla-charging station, huge shared driveway parking space, and much more
- Shared amenities include a backyard with a multi-level deck, patio, gas grill, laundry machines, fire pit, horseshoe area, 29 fruit trees and a creek and river running through the property
- Great Bishop location - Walking distance to dining options and close proximity to the area's best outdoor recreation!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee per pet (if it is a large dog over 50lbs please reach out to Evolve before booking)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (event fees will be applied - please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Always turn off the heating and electricity anytime you leave the property
- Please note there are 2 other vacation rentals in this home that share amenities, and each unit has a separate private entrance
- If you’re traveling with a large group and would like to rent out the other units in the home, check the availability of the 2 other listings: Evolve listing #341066 and #341065
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Beautiful, Clean, and Quiet
The place was nicely decorated and comfortable. It felt like I was staying in my own home. Very relaxing. Everything was clean and fresh. The creek in the backyard was beautiful and serene. We enjoyed time outside by the creek.
Way Overpriced for a Converted Garage
We were also charged two service fees, one via home away and a second fee charged by evolution travel agency. I was within 30 day window so they would not offer travel insurance. Mary, the caretaker was nice and appears to live/stay there in a 4th converted garage. Location kind of the pits, Adjacent to a very large Mobil home community.
Scenic forest with a small river running through it.
Very nice property. Overall very beautiful with the sounds of running water only feet from the front door. The living space is very nicely decorated. My only complaints are that the mattresses in both bedrooms were worn out and in need of replacement. Also the $100 cleaning fee seems quite high for 2 nights.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Additional fees and taxes may apply