This condominium is managed by Beaver Creek Resort Properties, official lodging partner of Beaver Creek Resort.
Bear Paw Lodge offers a truly unforgettable mountain experience with the attentive, professional service provided by the staff of this idyllic alpine retreat. Our condominiums offer full concierge services and quick slopeside access for the whole family. Guests enjoy easy ski-in, ski-out access via the ever-popular Cabin Fever trail, steps from our door. This trail is one of the first to open during winter and the last to close in spring and allows for immediate access to the Bachelor Gulch Express Lift.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the views overlooking the Gore Mountain Range from our heated, outdoor pool and three outdoor hot tubs. Other common area amenities include a lobby business center, ski and bike storage, complimentary resort shuttle, and underground parking.
• 24-hour professional security, front desk, and maintenance staff (off-site)
• Outdoor heated pool
• Outdoor heated hot tubs
• Access to the Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch pool and hot tub
• Access to the Red Sky Ranch and Beaver Creek golf courses
• Located in the heart of Bachelor Gulch Village
• Ski-in/Ski-out access to Beaver Creek Resort
• Situated in Beaver Creek and only 15 minutes from Vail
• Complimentary shuttle service within the gates of Beaver Creek
• Immediate access to the base of Bachelor Gulch featuring access to green, blue and black terrain, lift ticket office, and rental shop
Join us for great events at Beaver Creek throughout the season!
* Beaver Creek opening day is November 21, 2018
* Birds Of Prey World Cup Ski Racing November 29 - December 2
* Winter Culinary Weekend January 24-27
Check-in is located at Beaver Creek Reception Center
Front Desk Number: (970) 754-5997
Front Desk Hours:
Labor Day – December, (9am – 5pm) Monday- Friday
Winter Season (8am - 6pm) 7 days a week
*Directions to Check-in Location *
From I-70 West take exit 167 towards Avon. Take a left turn onto Avon Rd. In 0.2 miles at the traffic circle take the second exit and continue on Avon Rd. 0.6 miles until Village Rd. At the third traffic circle take the second exit onto Village Rd.
Beaver Creek Reception Center
40 Village Road
Avon, CO 81620.