Recharge and relax with friends and family at this spacious 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house in Venice that comfortably sleeps 6. Embellished with a tropical oasis in the backyard, 'Shark Tooth Oasis' provides you with a private saltwater pool, outdoor fire pit, covered patio, and 5-person spa. Whether you’re seeking a relaxing getaway in a stylish and comfortable home or proximity to the Venice Waterway and several beautiful beaches, you’re sure to find it all while staying here!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Extra-Long Twin Beds (can be pushed together to form a king if the guest desires)
Enter into this spacious house, located on a private, resort-style oasis on an oversized lot in popular South Venice!
As you step through the front door, you’re welcomed by soothing, neutral colors, splashes of vibrant accent pieces, a sectional couch, and a cozy reading nook with a chaise lounge chair. Grab a book and relax in this charming room whenever you’re seeking solitude, or gather family and friends to watch a movie on the big-screen TV.
A sunny Florida room sports a 55-inch "ultra HD" television and is open to the deck, screen porch and kitchen for easy, fun gatherings.
When the group prefers dining at home, spend time preparing your favorite home-cooked meals in the fully equipped and recently renovated kitchen, adorned with updated appliances and ample counter space.
The master bedroom is beautifully updated with an ensuite bathroom, this bedroom provides a great space to freshen up in. The walk-in shower is spacious and features a luxury pulsating shower head.
You'll never want to leave the backyard, where palm trees and lush bamboo overlook the saltwater pool in the fully fenced backyard. There are multiple spots for lounging in the sun or the shade, and both a chiminea and a large fire pit to enjoy by the pool when the sun goes down. A raised deck overlooking the pool area offers a 5-person spa, multiple seating areas and a screened-in porch.
Tucked away in a quiet corner of South Venice with little traffic, this house is a short walk to the nature trails of Shamrock Park, which offers both paved and sandy trails, as well as a nature center, kids playground, tennis courts and basketball court. In just 3 minutes, you can bike to the southern end of the Venice Waterway, which connects to the Legacy Trail and provides easy, car-free paths to downtown Venice and well into Sarasota.
Downtown Venice, the Sharky's fishing pier, Brohard Dog Beach, Casperson Beach and Manasota Beach are all only 10 to15 minutes away, and you can be in downtown Sarasota in just 30 to 40 minutes.
Enjoy local shops, restaurants, music venues and events in downtown Venice to experience all that the quaint town has to offer.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Resident Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 5-person spa, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs with streaming devices, in-unit laundry machines, private salt water pool, outdoor chiminea and fire pit, deck and screened-in porch
- Enjoy easy access to parks, beaches, restaurants, shops, and biking paths
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $100 fee (maximum 2 dogs allowed, 50-lb weight limit)
- No cats allowed
- On-site parking available for boats/trailers up to 15 feet (back-in only)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the property is on the approach to the Venice Airport, so you may encounter a bit of noise. However, the airport has limited hours and only allows private planes, so the noise level is very minimal
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- For more photos and information, visit SharkToothOasis.com
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in