* Freshly updated direct OCEANVIEW unit sleeps 6
* Updated Kitchen
* Fully equipped kitchen with both Kuerig AND regular coffee maker
* Stocked with all utensils, cookware and NEW DISHES
* NEW leather sectional with pullout bed in living room
* LARGE FLATSCREEN Tv's in living room and both bedrooms
* Child friendly unit also has a DVD and some family friendly DVD's
* We also have a selection of books, puzzles, coloring books, crayons for guests
* CABLE and in unit private WIRELESS INTERNET provided
* NEW bathroom vanities in BOTH bathrooms
* Two twins in the guest bedroom and large dresser with fresh bedding
* Washer and Dryer are just down the hall from our unit
Spacious non-smoking 1000 square foot 2BR/2BA direct ocean view condominium located on New Smyrna Beach.
Our 2nd floor condo is newly painted and updated throughout and has a breathtaking view of the Atlantic Ocean, tropically landscaped courtyard, gazebo, and swimming pools.
Our child-friendly unit includes games and puzzles just in case you have a rainy day (please be kind and leave or replace for future guests).
If you must work, you can check your email or search the web on the free in unit Wi-Fi…
The full sized kitchen overlooks the dining and living room and is equipped for long or short-term renters. It features a full-sized refrigerator, range, microwave, disposal, small appliances and a dishwasher. All utensils and cookware are provided. Updated decor in every room add to the casual elegance of this unit. The centrally located washer, dryer and elevator are steps away. Our large porch overlooks the ocean and the tropically landscaped courtyard. Enjoy the tranquility of the beach, restaurants, store and deli are conveniently located across the street. Amenities include a beautiful oceanfront, heated pool (winter months), tennis court, shuffleboard courts, gas barbecue grill, a club house and a large patio gazebo. Step from the pool onto the white, sandy beach of the Atlantic Ocean to fish, swim, surf, play volleyball, bicycle, or sail. Enjoy oceanfront grilling with the pool-side barbecue.
New Smyrna Beach was voted 'Best Beach in Florida' by the readers of 'Florida Monthly Magazine' and has numerous art galleries, live theatre, shopping and dining. Visit historic Flagler Avenue with its quaint shops, pubs and restaurants.