Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bath (Sleeps 6)
The Penn Family
About The Penn Family
We are a bi-coastal family of owners. We all live on one coast and play on the other!
The Penn Family purchased this Condo in 2014
What makes this Condo unique
The location is awesome. I have heard people call it a mini Key West. With the shops and places to eat. It is also quiet and relaxing. Our place is on a NO Drive part of the beach so it is safe for running and playing with the kids. The Sunrises are absolutely beautiful. The units are quiet. We partially redid our unit. There is New Furniture, and lots of special offerings that the other units don't offer.
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Beautiful Condo and breathtaking view
We had a wonderful stay at Castle Reef. What few problems we had the Penn family went out of their way to address, We will definitely stay there again
Clean, cute, steps from the beach
The property was nice. We had everything we needed. Would definitely stay here again.
Beautiful view, beautiful accommodations
Everything was wonderful, clean and comfortable! It superbly met our family needs of having Thanksgiving together!
Perfect getaway with a minimal tourist beach. The condo was very accommodating with amazing restaurants, shopping, and activities near by. Don’t pass this place up!
Uncomfortable Mattress Made My Back Sore
- Decent view of ocean
- Condo was clean and comfortable, (except the king size mattress)
- Plenty of hot water for the shower
- Condo complex was right on the water
- We did not use the pool or shuffleboards, they looked nice though
- The pool/condo grounds were kept nice. They were cleaning both while we were there.
- No ceiling fans. The ceilings were kind of low, so it may be hard to get ceiling fans in there, but I did see other condos with them.
- The king size mattress was uncomfortable. I don't have a bad back, yet this mattress left our backs sore in the morning all of the 3 nights that we stayed there. If you're looking for a comfortable mattress to sleep on while you're on vacation, keep looking. This is reason enough that we will not stay there again.
Amy, I’m sorry you found the master bedroom mattress uncomfortable! Mattresses are such a personal thing....our apologies that it was not conducive for your comfort.
Also, we do keep fans for use in the closet. Not many units have ceiling fans, we like fans as well and that is what prompted us to keep,some in the closet. However, the AC works so well, it seems we don’t ever use it! If you needed the ambient noise, I can look into putting in a sound machine.
We enjoyed our stay at Castle Reef. This condo was exactly as it appears in the photos, nice, clean and stocked with all of the necessities needed. The Penn Family was very accommodating. We would definitely stay here again!
There is a Market, shops and lounge and wonderful cafe across the street for easy last minute items you may have forgotten!