Very Bright & Quiet Studio, 320 Sq Ft, Lift & Free Pick-up!!(19 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-2 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Studio flooded with sunlight really comfortable, free pickup!!
• We provide a free pick-up (3 nights minimum) from the airport/train station in the price of the rental, making your arrival very smooth! Our bilingual driver who will be waiting for you and will assist you with your luggage. This service is greatly appreciated by our guests, as you can see in our reviews!
• At the apartment, you will find our personalized handbook which will have tips for enjoying the neighborhood, a list of our favorite restaurants, emergency numbers and instructions for using the appliances.
• A free high speed Wi-Fi, a TV with cable in one of the bedrooms, free local calls within France, free calls to cell phones and landlines to the US and Canada, and free calls to landlines in over 200 other countries (please inquire about your particular country).
This new studio apartment is located on small one-way street, nearly in front of the Picasso Museum entrance, a few steps from the Place des Vosges, the open market of rue de Bretagne and the trendy shops of rue des Francs Bourgeois. We have taken great care to create a modern, clean space that will be your home in the quiet and stunning neighborhood of the upper Marais.
This 30 square meter studio/apartment (320 square feet) is on the second French floor with an elevator and it is suitable for 1 or 2 people. It was fully renovated in the Fall 2007 with a 'face lift' in 2012 with a contemporary design. Floor to ceiling windows fill the space with light and open to the street for a view of the neighborhood while you enjoy a glass of wine or dinner.
We have taken great care to select a very comfortable sofa that converts to a queen size bed (160x200 cm), an antique armoire, French bistro table and four chairs. The open kitchen is fully equipped with a four burner stove, traditional oven, fridge and freezer, washer and dryer, coffeemaker, toaster.
The bathroom has a shower with excellent water pressure, sink, hair dryer and towels. The toilet is in a separate little room.
This unit can be combined with :
- the adjoining one-bedroom apartment (a double door connects both units) to accommodate 8 people total-- 4 people in the 2 bedrooms and 4 people on the sofa beds in each of the livingrooms. Our studio unit is VRBO Listing #156165.
- the adjoining 2-bedroom apartment (double door connects both units) to accommodate 10 people total-- 6 people in the 3 bedrooms and 4 people on the sofa beds in each of the livingrooms. Our one-bedroom unit is VRBO Listing #155068.
You can also choose to rent out all these 3 units accommodating up to 12 people.
Please feel free to email us to find the best configuration for your group!
The nearest Metro stations are Chemin Vert (line 8), Sebastien Froissart (line 8). There are two Velib stations, both 2 blocks away.
Our location is extraordinary with great restaurants, art galleries and fashionable shops at your doorstep. There are narrow streets that have not changed for centuries. You will be one block from the Picasso Museum, an easy walk to Place des Vosges, the Musee Carnavalet, the Pompidou Center, the Bastille Opera and the Jewish Museum. The latin quarter (St. Germain) is a half hour stroll away. Rue de Bretagne, famous for its food purveyors and its historic covered market 'Enfants Rouges' is a few short blocks away.
WIFI & LANDLINES:
There is high speed wifi, free local calls within France, free calls to cell phones and landlines to the US and Canada, and free calls to landlines in over 200 other countries (please inquire about your particular country).
In our continual efforts to make your stay as enjoyable and convenient as possible, we are happy to offer our guests our SMARTY phone, which will become your new Parisian best friend!!! Avoid high roaming data costs and enjoy all that technology has to offer-- 4G, unlimited calls (including abroad), and GPS services to make walking around in Paris easier-- all for the rate of 5 euros a day, essentially the cost of a fancy Parisian coffee :) Please let us know upon booking that you are interested so we can reserve a SMARTY for your stay.
Member since: 2004
- On floor 2
- 30 m²
- Max. occupancy 2
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 11 - Apr 30, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $432.19
- Taxes Not included
We may require a one week min stay for very advanced bookings or during high season.
Rate could range from 125€ to 150 euros.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Set up as living room mode
The sofa bed pulled out with a real mattress
Cute table/desk area with four chairs, large bright windows
Front door of the building
Picasso museum steps away, now open!
Places des Vosges, less than a 10 minute walk
Seine, a 10 minute walk
BHV, less than a 15 minute walk
The neighborhood of the Marais
The streets of the Marais
Charming studio apt with very comfortable pull-out couch with real mattres
Kitchen with dishwasher, mini fridge, oven, hot plates integrated in the island
The facade of the building
2nd floor with an elevator
St Paul, less than a 10 minute walk
Places des Vosges, less than a 10 minute walk
Pompidou, less than a 15 minute walk
Notre Dame, less than a 20 minute walk
Lots of shopping in the neighborhood!
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.