Experience peace and tranquility when you escape to Murray and stay at this charming 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin that sleeps 6, on 30 acres of lush, backcountry land. Boasting 1,800 square feet of well-lit living space, charming wildlife decor, and cozy furnishings, this cabin is perfect for travelers seeking a remote, outdoor vacation in the comfort of a home-away-from-home.
Bedroom 1 (Huntin'): 2 Twin Beds, Twin Pullout Bed | Bedroom 2 (Fishin'): 2 Twin Beds, Twin Pullout Bed
Enter the cabin into the comfortable living room area, complete with a cozy sectional sofa, a dual recliner, and a 50-inch flat-screen cable TV.
The living room opens up into the open-concept dining room and kitchen area. The chef of the group will delight in whipping up their favorite recipes in the well-equipped kitchen. Enjoy your delicious homemade meals gathered with friends and family around the 6-person dining room table.
Just down the hallway from the kitchen, you’ll find the two bedrooms, complete with comfortable twin-sized beds and additional twin-sized pull out beds, allowing 6 guests uninterrupted nights of sleep. Between the two bedrooms is the shared full bathroom and convenient laundry room.
Walk outside through the back door and you’ll be greeted with majestic forest and river views, creating the perfect backdrop from the spacious backyard area. The backyard is complete with yard games, comfortable patio furniture, and a fire pit that overlooks the valley.
From this amazing property, you’ll have access to a wide variety of outdoor activities, local entertainment, and family fun.
Visit the Land Between the Lakes and explore the 300 miles of shorelines, 170,000 acres of National Forest and hundreds of miles of hiking, mountain biking, and wildlife viewing trails. Explore the area on horseback with the horseback riding guides offered in the National Park.
On a warm summer day, bask in the sun, race down water slides, and splash around in the waters at one of the water parks in the area.
Be sure to bring your golf clubs and swing out onto championship fairways at some of the world-class country clubs that surround the lake.
When you're ready to move indoors after days of playing in the sun, explore the quaint mountain towns that surround the lake. Browse through unique gift shops and clothing boutiques, visit one of the many museums and art galleries, and dine at some of the spectacular restaurants that dot the area.
Complete your tranquil vacation by treating yourself to a manicure, pedicure, or full body massage at one of the many nearby day spas.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, an electric fireplace, a 50-inch flat-screen cable TV, in-unit laundry machines, air-conditioning, free WiFi, and more!
- Amazing Property - Situated on a hill overlooking a beautiful 30-acre valley that includes a stream and forests.
- Fantastic Location- less than a 5-minute drive from Lake Kentucky and the Land Between the Lakes, which offers hiking, mountain biking, wildlife viewing, horseback riding, parasailing, boat rentals and much more!
- If you are interested in hunting, please inquire further with Evolve and they will provide you the homeowner's contact information for more details!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in