** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Enjoy the best of Northern California when you stay at 'Water Tower House', a unique 1-bed + loft, 1-bath Albion vacation rental cottage. Situated a mile from the scenic Pacific Coast Highway, this property provides sleeping for 4 guests. With a private deck, hot tub, and stunning wooded views, this home is ideal for a small family or close friends seeking a memorable trip!
Upon arrival, you'll be taken by the unique look of this beach-themed cottage that was built around an existing 1860's water tower on a large piece of land. It sits in an open, grassy field with apple trees displayed through the kitchen windows. Honeysuckle and butterfly bushes are rooted at the front door, with lavender wrapped around the front and jasmine growing on the back facade and deck, also boasting a hot tub and outdoor shower.
Inside, open redwood beams from the tower display throughout the home and natural light floods in from the many windows and skylights.
Relax in the living room as you lounge on the plush couch or recliner and warm up in front of the gas fireplace.
The nearby cafe table is an excellent place to enjoy a snack or drink as you chat with your travel mates.
Prepare a delicious meal in the well-equipped kitchen, complete with full-size appliances and plenty of dishware. Tired of cooking? Hire a chef to whip up a gourmet meal during your stay!
When it's time for rest, the bedroom offers 2 twin-sized beds. Take a soak in the claw foot tub before heading up to the loft where you'll find the master sleeping area with a queen bed, reading nook, and office space.
After a full day of adventure, head out to the patio area to enjoy the fragrant breeze as you sip on a cocktail in the soothing hot tub!
After enjoying the apple trees, honeysuckle and butterfly bushes, and live farm animals that meander around the land, you'll have plenty in the area to see and do!
The quaint village of Mendocino is a must-see when you visit. You'll find something to suit all tastes, such as restaurants, shopping, beaches, surfing, hiking, and more!
With the scenic Pacific Coast Highway, also knows as PCH, a mile away, you'll have access to everything the area has to offer. From here, you can admire the breathtaking coastal views as you access more beaches, hiking, state parks, golf courses, five-star restaurants, yoga, and nearby cities and towns.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, outdoor shower, beach chairs, beach towels, coffee maker, coffee grinder, complimentary toiletries, private hot tub, computer with DVD player, gas fireplace, hair dryer, high chair, and free WiFi!
- In-room massages available - prices vary
- Enjoy 1 complimentary sauna session by appointment!
- Fantastic Albion location! Easy access to Mendocino and Pacific Coast Highway for easy access to restaurants, shopping, entertainment, beaches, surfing, swimming, hiking, golfing, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Sonoma County Airport, 2200 Airport Blvd, Santa Rosa, CA 95403 (~102 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay