- Golf Cart
- 4 adult bikes
- WaterColor community pools
- Great outdoor space with two spacious porches and two porch swings
- Back deck has gas grill and outdoor eating area
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- This property comes with 2 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout
**Construction is present at a neighboring property.
LOCATION: This home is located minutes from Frog Pool and directly across from Long Leaf Park, and is a bike ride from the beach.
DETAILS: This beautifully decorated home in the Lake District of Watercolor fronts the tranquil Long Leaf Park. You'll love this home's posh appeal from the vaulted ceilings, granite countertops, Thermador stainless steel appliances, and lush decor. Some of the home's finishes include attractive pine wood flooring throughout, surround sound system, and excellent outdoor space. Relax on one of porch swing beds as you watch the kids play on Long Leaf Green or enjoy a family BBQ on the expansive back porch.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 10):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Bunk Room: Two Sets of Twin Over Twin Bunks, Twin Trundle, Shared Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
- Loft Area: Twin Sleeper Sofa
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for Family Getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.