*Please note there is another vacation rental unit on the property and other travelers may be present during your stay*
Your personal paradise awaits at this charming 3-bed, 2-bath vacation rental house that sleeps 6 in Hilo. Sitting in a sought-after neighborhood at the end of the street, this home features an elevated covered deck with 360-degree ocean and mountain views. It's not only one of the nicest homes around, it's also in a prime location, just minutes from golf courses and beaches!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Pack ‘N Play
Drive down the peaceful neighborhood street to reach the lovely home, situated right at the end of the street. Upon arrival, you'll immediately feel at home in tropical paradise - the lush landscaping features a papaya and tangerine trees that surround the home.
Step inside the Hilo house to make yourself at home in 2,300 square feet of comfortable living space, featuring inviting decor and and numerous windows providing views of the beautiful outdoors.
With a plush couch, chairs, a cable TV with DVR, card games, puzzles, and books, the living area offers the perfect spot to lounge around during your downtime. For more fun, step into the entertainment room, where a combo-game table with Foosball, air hockey and billiards encourages friendly competition among your travel companions.
When you’re hungry, make your way to the fully equipped kitchen, complete with everything you need to prepare your favorite recipes. Enjoy your home-cooked meals gathered around the 6-person dining table.
For an al fresco dining experience, head outside to the elevated covered deck, (shared with the studio on the property) where you’ll enjoy 360-degree ocean and mountain views, along with cool breezes.
At the end of each exciting day, make your way back inside to one of the inviting bedrooms, complete with plush beds and ceiling fans to ensure peaceful slumbers.
While staying at this ideally-located home, you’ll have the best of both worlds, with the privacy of your tranquil abode in a prime location, minutes from endless attractions.
Prince Kuhio Mall, Walmart, Ross, Office Depot, Home Depot, Safeway, Target, KTA Supermarket, SacknSave Supermarket (aka Foodland), Long's Drugs (CVS) are all 5 minutes away with numerous restaurants and a theatre!
If you’re not up for cooking at the house, dine out at one of the delicious nearby restaurants, including Hilo Bay Cafe, Zippy's, Okazuya, Cafe Pesto, and Spoonful Cafe (Thai) in Keaau 10 minutes away.
The golfers of the group will be happy to find the Hilo Municipal Golf Course, just 2 blocks away from the property!
For a day by the sandy shores, beaches are just 10 minutes away, and there are, beach towels provided, large insulated cool chest to pack a picnic lunch, and 2 boogie boards provided at the property for splashing around in the ocean waters!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
- The Big Island of Hawaii is over 4,000 square miles. The volcanic activity is affecting less than 10 square miles, and it is in a very remote location
- The poor air quality is largely affecting the area directly around the eruption, with higher levels of sulfur dioxide and small amounts of ash. This is 33 miles away from Hilo, and unless you are extremely sensitive or have respiratory issues, you will not be affected
- Vog levels may have increased slightly, but not considerably noticeable as this is an everyday part of island living. Lava flows are a normal, ongoing occurrence on this island as The Big Island has 2 active volcanoes, Mauna Loa and Kilauea
- Tourist activities are mainly planned around the lava flow/volcano through helicopter tours, hikes through the crater, boat tours to watch lava flow into the ocean, etc
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with crockpot and rice cooker, elevated covered deck with patio table (shared with the studio on the property), pack ‘n play, available home phone, ceiling fans, in-unit laundry machines, cable TV with DVR, card games, puzzles, books, combo-game table with foosball, air hockey and billiards, basketball net in driveway, 2 boogie boards(shared with neighboring unit), free WiFi, and much more
- If you’re traveling with more than 6 guests, check the availability for the studio adjacent to the property: Evolve listing #342344
- Fantastic location - Minutes from Prince Kuhio Mall, Walmart, Ross' Dress for Less, Office Depot, Home Depot, Safeway, Target, KTA Supermarket, SacknSave Supermarket, Long's Drugs (CVS), Hilo Public Golf Course, and beaches!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Kona International Airport at Keāhole, 73-200 Kupipi St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 (~ 77 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties and large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the property and other travelers may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in