**Please note that there are other vacation rentals on the property and other travelers may be present during your stay**
A woodland escape awaits you at this 4-bed, 2-bath vacation rental farmhouse for 8 in Packwood. Built in the 40’s, this renovated farmhouse is situated on 8 acres. With a private place to call your home after exploring the nearby attractions, this home ensures a memorable getaway! Enjoy coffee from our local roaster and farm fresh eggs from our happy hens when they are laying.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds
All of the cares and worries of your everyday life will disappear the moment you arrive at the 8-acre property, boasting with towering trees and vibrant plantings. Step inside the cozy farmhouse to make yourself at home in 1,800 square feet of comfortable living space.
The open floor plan makes it easy to spend time with your loved ones, no matter where you are hanging out in the house. Relax on the plush couches in the large living area and whip out one of the board games for a night full of family fun. Cuddle close to the wood-burning stove on winter days and enjoy your meals or play those board games at the dining table, set for 6.
The chef of the group will delight in the kitchen, fully equipped and stocked with everything you need to prepare your favorite meals, including an island for ample counterspace.
At the end of each exciting day, retreat to one of the inviting bedrooms, all of which feature a plush bed - 3 bedrooms with queen beds and one bedroom with 2 twin beds - to curl up in for a peaceful slumber.
Each cabin is complete with a private BBQ area, fire pit, lawn chairs, and a picnic table. On the spacious property, you’ll also have access to a saltwater system hot tub, shared with the other 2 cabins on the property.
Stroll the grounds and sit for a moment at the peaceful koi pond, which provides a wonderful atmosphere for weddings or other events.
In addition to the private fire pit at your cabin, there is a community area for larger groups with a large fire pit for wide open stargazing. Spread out in this area to play horseshoes or throw frisbees. Be sure to say hello to the chickens, but please don't open the gate. Fresh farm eggs from the happy hens are able to be provided if requested.
From this ideally-located property, you’ll have easy access to everything that the area has to offer! Whether it’s winter or summer, there’s always something to do, including skiing at White Pass Ski Area, exploring Mt. Rainier National Park, visiting Mt. St. Helens National Monument and walking through Gifford Pinchot National Forest.
Outdoor activities abound with hiking, berry picking, river rafting, mountain biking, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, tubing, mushroom harvesting, fishing, hunting and boating, all around the area!
For a scenic road trip, drive 2 hours to Mt. St. Helen’s Windy Ridge Viewpoint in Gifford Pinchot National Forest.
If you’re visiting during Memorial Day weekend or Labor Day weekend, be sure to check out the 2 large flea markets for some unique souvenirs.
Whenever you’re not cooking up your own meal at home, visit one of the nearby restaurants, including Josie’s Restaurant, Blue Spruce Tavern, and Mt. Goat Coffee Company!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wood-burning stove, private fire pit, 2 cable TVs, DVD player, VCR player, board games, in-unit laundry machines, Bose wifi stereo, wireless internet access, and much more
- Enjoy access to the property’s hot tub and koi pond (shared with the other 2 cabins on the property), and the Farmhouse's private gas BBQ grill, horseshoes, picnic table, covered porch and fire pit!
- If you’re traveling with more than 8 guests, check the availability of the other homes on the property: Evolve Listings 341631 and 341632
- Great location - Situated on 8 acres of woodlands, just 15 minutes to the Steven’s Canyon entrance of Mt. Rainier National Park, 25 minutes to White Pass Ski Area, 2-hour scenic drive to Mt. St. Helens Windy Ridge Viewpoint, and close to Gifford Pinchot National Forest!
- Closest Commercial Airport -Yakima Air Terminal, 2406 W Washington Ave B, Yakima, WA 98903, (~76.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $35 fee (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there are other vacation rentals on the property and other travelers may be present during your stay
- Note that all 3 cabins on the property share the hot tub and koi pond area
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in