Take in the crisp Rocky Mountain air from this 3-bedroom, 1.5 bathroom vacation rental house in Allenspark, Colorado, comfortably sleeping 8 guests. This rustic home features a game room, a fully equipped kitchen, and a large front porch, perfect for enjoying the region’s natural beauty. Just 30 minutes from Estes Park and 20 minutes from downtown Lyons, this house lets you unplug in nature while still keeping you close to the amenities, shopping, and sites of the state’s iconic mountain towns.
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2 (Open Loft): King Bed, 2 Twin Beds |Bedroom (Basement): 2 Twin-over-Full Bunk Beds
Enter the living area from a sprawling wrap around deck that features plenty of seating and a gas grill so you can enjoy the forest views along with your home-grilled meal. The open living room includes two plush leather couches, a wood burning stove, and a large TV with a DVD player.
Off of the living room sits a picnic style dining table and large windows, allowing plenty of natural light to flood in.
The fully equipped kitchen offers a full range of amenities including an electric 4-burner stove and oven combination, and a microwave. There is also plenty of cabinet and counter space, bringing all of the convenience of cooking at home to this cozy mountain house.
Head downstairs to the game room, complete with a ping pong table, a TV, and bar seating.
The yards surrounding this house provide the perfect vantage point to enjoy the lush forestry. The downstairs deck boasts a charcoal grill and a picnic table, complete with elevated views of the scenery.
Nestled on 26 acres in the Rocky Mountains, this house is the perfect getaway for anyone wanting to get out into nature. Nearby, you will find opportunity for outdoor activities including plenty of hiking, mountain biking, fishing, and horseback riding.
Just 30 minutes north is the town of Estes Park, which has multiple dining and shopping options for those looking to experience the local flavor. Estes Park is also home to The Stanley Hotel, which was the inspiration for Stephen King’s “The Shining,” and rests beside the renowned Rocky Mountain National Park.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, Sonos wireless sound system, wood burning stove, wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, game room with ping pong table, and much more!
- Situated on 26 acres in the middle of the Rocky Mountains, walk to aspen groves and meadows, hiking, fishing, and horseback riding nearby, 30-minute drive to Estes Park, 20-minute drive to Lyons, near Rocky Mountain National Park and more!
- A pack n play and high chair are available during your stay
Winter Time Property Information:
- The homeowner does not plow the road nor arrange for plowing
- Any 4WD vehicle is able to handle most snows in October, November, and December
- The road is plowed most of the way to the property due to other people living on it prior to the driveway, but the last 200 yards are not plowed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- During the winter months 4 wheel drive is necessary to reach the property
- Please note that the last 200 yards of the driveway are not plowed during the winter
- No parties, events, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in