**Please note this cabin is only accessible via a 0.3 mile cross country ski or snowshoe trail in the winter**
Escape to the mountains for a peaceful retreat in this 2-bed, 1-bath modern rustic cabin accommodating 4. The property spans over 3 acres in the Pike National Forest and offers comfortable furnishings, a private hot tub, and access to an abundance of hiking trails. Nestled in the forest, this property boasts panoramic views and privacy, making it the perfect place to relax and recharge!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Pullout Sofa Bed
Enter into the main living space that fully embodies the warmth of a cabin with wood trimmings lining the walls and ceilings. Complete with modern, rustic decor, a flat-screen cable TV, and wood-burning fireplace, you’ll have no trouble settling in for your stay.
Off the living room, you’ll find a fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops and a dining table set for 4. Natural light pours into the open space through large windows along the back wall, as well as the sliding glass doors leading out to the deck.
Walk down the hall to find 2 bedrooms with the same warm and inviting feel as the living room, decorated in warm tones and wood furnishings. A full bathroom lies between the 2 rooms, equipped with a tub-shower combo.
When you’re through hiking for the day, fire up the charcoal grill for dinner and soak your worries away in the private hot tub out on the deck. There is also a fire pit available for your use right on the river.
What’s a trip to the mountains without hiking? Trail access from the cabin is as easy as stepping out the back door. Enjoy an abundance of hiking trails - great in both the winter and summer.
If you are up for a drive, immerse yourself in Colorado’s history in historic Georgetown, located about an hour away. Charming architecture, quaint neighborhoods, and local shops and restaurants line the streets of this old mining town.
Travel through Guanella Pass for picturesque views of the Rockies. For more outstanding mountain views, spend a day roaming Red Cone and Webster Pass.
During the winter, enjoy snowshoeing or cross country skiing from the cabin, or travel to Keystone, Breckenridge, or Copper for a day of skiing or snowboarding.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, wall electric heaters, flat-screen cable TV, wood-burning fireplace, hot tub, charcoal grill, fire pit, and more!
- Direct access to tons of hiking trails, an hour drive to Georgetown, Guanella Pass and other scenic roadways
- No smoking
- Tap water is not drinkable
- No pets allowed
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- The Bonfire pit is available for use, it is the guest's responsibility to follow current local burn restrictions and registrations. Instructions will be included by owner.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
**Please note this cabin is only accessible via a 0.3 mile cross country ski or snowshoe trail in the winter.**
- Absolutely no shooting is allowed on or near the property. Hikers are present daily
- 4-wheel drive is necessary to access the property in the winter
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in