A comfortable three bed, two bath villa beautifully situated on the renowned Highlands Reserve Golf Community. With plentiful on-site amenities and local shopping and dining close by, you've found a great spot for a relaxing vacation with friends or family. The home comes with a sunny private pool and spa and delightful woodland views from the deck.
• 3 bed, 2 bath, single storey, sleeps up to 6
• Private Pool with spa, poolside lanai for outside dining
• Off road parking
• Wi-Fi, cable & local calls
• Full laundry facilities with all linens and towels provided
• Air Conditioning to keep you cool
• Free hire of travel cot/ stroller/ highchair
The entrance hall takes you to the family dining area at the front of the villa and the lounge with large comfy sofas and a large flat-screen TV. The typically American open plan kitchen sits adjacent to the lounge and has a small dining nook as well as a breakfast bar.
1. Master Suite 1 with a King-size bed, TV and ceiling fan. En-suite bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, double sink unit and WC
2. Bedroom 2 with Queen size bed, TV and ceiling fan
3. Bedroom 3 with Twin beds, TV and ceiling fan
There is a family bathroom with shower over bath, sink and WC.
The sunny pool with spa has woodland views to the rear and a patio set (seats 6) under the poolside lanai; a great spot to relax, enjoy the sunshine, and unwind after a hectic day.
HIGHLANDS RESERVE / LOCAL AMENITIES
Located on Highlands Reserve, shops and restaurants can be found at the Berry Town Centre development , where you'll find a large Walmart. With an approximate fifteen to twenty minutes away from Disney World, it's in such a great location. With Highlands Reserve's proximity to the I4, it is also easy to explore the wider central Florida region from here. The Space Coast and Atlantic Coast beaches are just over an hour's drive to the East and it takes around 90 minutes to reach Tampa, St Petersburg and the Gulf of Mexico.
Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
Airport (Sanford) - 65 - 70 Minutes
Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes