Elevate your next grand family getaway and stay at this custom 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom vacation rental home that sleeps 19 in Kirkwood! Offering 2,700 square feet of living space adorned with antiques, collectibles and novelties, this home is completely unique and absolutely charming - a quintessential mountain retreat. Located only minutes from fantastic recreation, this home is perfect for hikers, bikers, anglers, skiers, and anyone ready to dive into the great outdoors!
Bedroom 1 (Downstairs): Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Loft): 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: 2 Full Beds, 1 Twin Bed | Bedroom 4 (Basement): 2 Full Beds, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Living Room: Queen Pull Out Bed
This family-oriented property offers a bright open layout with vaulted ceilings, a sleeping loft and all the necessary comforts of home, creating the perfect laid-back setting for catching up on your R&R in the High Sierra Nevada Mountains of California.
The spacious living room offers plenty of entertainment to suit all tastes, from the flat screen HDTV with Blu-Ray/DVD player and Galaga video game console, to the player piano and DVD video library.
The chef of the group will be delighted by the fully equipped kitchen, complete with Jenn-Air cooktop, combination oven, convection oven, microwave, trash compactor and more! The large dining table offers seating for 10, while 4 bar stools provide additional seating at the breakfast bar.
In the summer months, look forward to spending time on the fully furnished deck, which offers breathtaking views of the valley, wildflower meadow and towering mountains. The sunsets surely are spectacular here!
The basement features a flat-screen TV with a Blu-Ray DVD player plus a bathroom and sleeping arrangements for 6. Others can find comfort in the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms upstairs, which are connected by an interior bridge. A queen-sized bed and sleeping loft with 2 twin beds, accessible via ladder, are located in the second bedroom for the most adventurous of the group.
Located on the west side of the meadow at the basin of Kirkwood Resort, this home offers unbeatable access to the surrounding attractions and activities. Less than a mile from the ski slopes, you can take the free shuttle to be shredding the powder in no time!
In the warmer months, Kirkwood is an outdoor lover’s paradise with fantastic hiking, mountain biking, fishing and swimming. There are several lakes, streams and hiking trails surrounding the home, some of which are within walking distance!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with Jenn-Air cooktop, combination oven and trash compactor; 2 flat screen HDTVs with Blu-Ray, 2 DVD players, Netflix, DVD video library, in-unit laundry machines, ski rack, free WiFi, Galaga video game console, player piano and much more!
- Fantastic Kirkwood location near hiking, biking, swimming and fishing and skiing! Plus stunning views of the surrounding natural landscape, including the valley, meadow and mountains
- Nearest Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport - 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502 (~79 miles away)
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $25 per night fee (maximum 1 dog allowed, no cats)
- Small events, parties and gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval. Please contact Evolve for further information
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in