Beautiful Upscale Beachhouse- 3 Master Bedrooms + Bunkroom- Spacious- 10 Bikes(11 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
4 Bedrooms (3 masters w/king size bed plus bunkroom) 4.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12
Rental includes 4 new beach cruiser bikes that were purchased for the 2016 season plus 6 additional adult bikes.
Our Cape Cod style home with cedar shake exterior features 3 spacious master suites, each with king sized beds and private baths, a bunk room with private bath that sleeps 6, screened porch overlooking the Forest Preserve, 2nd den for additional TV viewing and a 3rd floor tower area. This home has 10’ ceilings and hardwood floors throughout, comfortably sleeps 12 and includes the use of extra beach chairs, umbrellas and 10 bikes for exploring the neighborhood and surrounding shops and restaurants.
Nestled between Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach, Seacrest is an ideal place for families and people of all ages. Relax and enjoy the white sandy beaches and turquoise waters of the Gulf or grab your favorite book and lay out by the 12,000 sq. ft pool. Explore the walking paths throughout the neighborhood, bike along scenic 30-A, enjoy the free concerts and outdoor movies on the lawn, dine at casual and gourmet restaurants, and top off each day with a trip to the ice cream parlor and candy store.
• 1st floor master bedroom with king sized bed, dresser, flat screen TV and private bath including double vanities
• Spacious hallway foyer featuring lockers for each person to store their shoes, hats and beach gear
• Laundry room with brick floors, full sized washer and dryer and deep farm sink
• Spacious family room with coffer ceilings, 55' HD TV and comfortable sectional sofas and chairs providing ample seating for movie or game watching
• Separate dining area with a pine farm table and seating for 12
• Fully stocked kitchen including all Stainless Steel appliances, farm sink and an island with 4 bar chairs for casual dining or conversation
• Screened porch overlooking the Forest Preserve featuring comfortable seating to enjoy your morning coffee or favorite book as well as an additional table with seating for six for dining or playing games
• Open deck with lounge chairs and gas grill.
• Master Bedroom with king sized bed, dresser, walk in closet, flat screen TV and private bath including double vanities
• 2nd Bedroom with king sized bed, dresser, flat screen TV and private bath
• Bunkroom including 2 twin bunks and 2 double bunks to sleep 6 with a private tub bathroom
• Second family room with comfortable sofa and chair, 42” flat screen HD TV for additional viewing
• Covered balcony with beautiful view of the neighborhood, sunsets and nighttime celestial viewing
• Office area with high top table and chairs, flat screen TV, wet bar with mini-refrigerator
GARAGE LEVEL (a.k.a. the "beach, bike, and beverage room").
• Lighted outdoor shower to wash away the day’s sand
• 10 adult bikes - 4 new for 2016
• 10 backpack beach chairs and 2 umbrellas
• Beach toys, boogie boards, etc.
• Refrigerator to store your beach beverages
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
- 4 Bedrooms - Sleeps 12
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- 4 full bathrooms - 1 half bathroom
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 - Feb 28, 2017
7 night min stay
Mar 1 - Apr 30, 2017
7 night min stay
May 1 - May 31, 2017
7 night min stay
Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 1 - Dec 31, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $250 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 12%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Take the Seacrest tram (available March to October) or a 5 minute walk to the sugar white sands of Seacrest beach. Walk 2 minutes to the 12,000 sq ft pool from our front porch. Shopping and dining are a short walk or bike ride away in the Villages of Seacrest and Rosemary Beach. Golf at Camp Creek Golf Club minutes away or at one of the other seven courses located close by. Play tennis at the Rosemary Racquet club with 8 clay courts. Fishing charters available in Destin. Bike or jog the path that runs the entire 18 miles of 30-A. Pass through all of the great shops in Rosemary, Seaside, Grayton and Watercolor.
Fabulous custom built 4 bedroom/4.5 bath home overlooking the Forest Preserve.
Spacious living room with 55' TV for great family gatherings and entertainment!
Separate dining room featuring a 10' pine farm table with seating for 12.
1st floor bathroom with tile floors and double vanities
Beautiful master bathroom with double vanities and tile floor
2nd floor den area for reading your favorite book or additional TV viewing.
Bunkroom with private bath featuring 2 twin bunks and 2 double bunks to sleep 6.
10 Beach Bikes located in the Garage area
Third floor sitting area view
View from the walking path that encompasses the Seacrest neighborhood!
Command Central! Spacious and fully equipped kitchen for dining and entertaining
1st floor bedroom with king sized bed, TV and private bath with double vanities
Spacious master bedroom with king sized bed, dresser and flat screen TV
Second floor bedroom with king sized bed, dresser, TV and private bath
Enjoy your morning coffee on this screened porch overlooking the Forest Preserve
Outdoor shower, beach chairs, umbrellas, toys and beverage fridge in garage area
Third floor sitting area
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, February 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.