Beautiful Peppertree Bay, Crescent Beach, Siesta Key Gulf-to-Bay 2 Bed / 2 Bath
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:28-30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Enjoy paradise in your beautiful gulf-to-bay condo at 1200 East Peppertree Lane (#201), Siesta Key, Sarasota, Florida! This is sparkling Crescent Beach, consistently rated the #1 beach in the world with its sugar-white powder-fine quartz sand that stays cool even in the summer, shallow waters that go out a long ways for walking, swimming, and running, and great shelling. Your freshly painted and newly furnished two-bedroom/two-bath condo is on the second floor in a secure stairway- and elevator-accessible building. It's located in the popular and well-managed Peppertree gulf-to-bay complex on Siesta Key with on-site management and 24-hour on-site security.
From your beautiful and spacious condo (1,180 sq.ft.), you can play in the sand and surf at the private beach, sunbathe on Peppertree's chaise lounges and chairs on the beach, fish off the pier, play tennis on one of your private courts, cool off in one of the clubhouses, exercise in a fully equipped fitness center, stroll the world-famous beach, and swim in two pools - all just minutes from your door. Welcome to paradise: Picture yourself here!
The Details: What's in Your Condo
Two bedrooms + sleeper sofa (sleeps 6)...
* master bedroom: one king-sized bed
* guest bedroom: two twin beds
* living room: sleeper sofa for 2
* all linens provided and 2 clothes hampers (1 in master bedroom walk-in closet; 1 in guest bedroom closet)
* AM/FM clock radio plus 2 clocks in master bedroom; clock in guest bedroom
* master suite bathroom: raised toilet and walk-in shower (tub-size, but low-barrier access) with handheld shower; hair dryer and curling iron
* guest bathroom: combo tub-shower with handheld shower; hair dryer and curling iron
* all bath towels, hand towels, washcloths provided
* smooth-surface electric range
* refrigerator with ice maker
* double sink
* garbage disposal
* Foreman grill
* handheld mixer
* new Keurig K-cup coffee maker
* drip coffee maker
* new glassware and dishware service for 8+4 (plus additional 6-service china in dining room)
* utensils, flatware
* new cookware, pots, pans, linens, etc.
* new canisters, mixing bowls, storage containers, etc.
* central air-conditioning (brand-new air/heat system installed May 2016)
* heat (when/if needed!)
* 3 circulating tower fans (living room, master bedroom, guest bedroom)
* 2 ceiling fans on lanai
* 3 flatscreen televisions with satellite/cable... new, large flatscreen TV in living room; new flatscreen TV in master bedroom; flatscreen TV in guest bedroom; living room entertainment center also includes DVD player and assortment of board games, movies, and paperbacks
* dedicated WiFi in our condo - with password-protected modem/router for secure, high-speed internet access
* landline phone number (cordless) installed in condo for ease in making local calls, receiving phone calls from family/friends, or placing out-of-area calls with your calling card
* laundry closet (washing machine, new clothes dryer, new iron, ironing board)
* beach towels
* 2 beach umbrellas to take to/from beach
* swimming 'noodles'
* insulated cooler and Igloo drink canteen for beach
* dedicated parking space in garage
* two heated pools (one next to your building, one at beach clubhouse)
* two clubhouses
* two tennis courts
* newly renovated fishing pier on Intercoastal Waterway
* fully equipped fitness center (newly renovated)
* picnic/grill areas both gulf- and bay-side with new gas grills
* pets are not allowed.
* smoking is not permitted.
* there is a secure fob-access elevator in your parking garage.
* * * * *
What to Do on Siesta Key
* from your door, you are a two-minute walk to Peppertree's own all-new private fishing pier on the Intercoastal Waterway on the pretty bay side of Siesta Key.
* from your door, you are a six-minute leisurely stroll through Peppertree's beautifully landscaped private complex to the gulf-side pool, fully equipped fitness center, and spacious clubhouse with WiFi -- and, of course, beautiful Crescent Beach!
* you can walk-run-swim for about one full mile in each direction from where Peppertree is located on Crescent Beach. Lovely Point 'o Rocks is to the south (especially good shelling at daybreak).
* from your door, just go downstairs and out the door for a one-minute walk to your tropical garden heated pool and attractively furnished clubhouse (WiFi equipped).
* it's a five-minute drive to the north along Midnight Pass to Beach Road to Ocean Boulevard and Siesta Village, a great spot for dining -- beach-casual and slightly upscale casual -- bars, drinks, ice cream, breakfast spots, and shopping (including a grocery store). Some favorites: the Lobster Pot, Blu Que Island Grill, Daiquiri Deck, Big Olaf's, Cafe Gabbiano, and Bonjour French Cafe. Try the newest restaurant to open down in Siesta Village, called simply: 'Eat Here' on Avenida Madera (just past Lobster Pot and other venues, on the right); it features fabulous, fresh cuisine, seafood a specialty, in a convivial, fun atmosphere.
* it's under three minutes in the opposite direction, heading south on Midnight Pass to Siesta Key's other village, home to Davidson Drug and several great restaurants (including the casual fun of Captain Curt's Crab & Oyster Bar, Clayton's Grille, and Miguel's [for delicious, slightly upscale dining]). There is also another small grocery market as well as package store and 7-11. Further south on Midnight Pass (another 3-4 miles) will bring you to Turtle Bay and home of several other good restaurants (two of our favorites for 'nicer' dining -- but can still dress casual if you wish! -- Ophelia's and Turtle's, both offer inside and outside/open air-on-the-water dining).
* and... You can swim in the gulf, swim with the dolphins*, splash in the heated pools, sun on the beach, lounge in the clubhouses, dream, work out in the fitness center, write, paint, nap under the fans of the lanai, chill in your comfy quarters, do nothing at all, read, relax, and reinvigorate in one of the most beautiful places in the world!
(*for the first time -- in October 2015 -- I was able to capture the dolphins swimming in the Gulf on video!)
* * * * *
Beyond Stickney Point and Siesta Key: Sarasota Awaits!
As you leave the Key, the main street you'll reach first is Route 41, otherwise known as the Tamiami Trail. Siesta Key is part of Sarasota. Just over the Stickney Point Bridge, on the right/along the water, is the Boatyard Restaurant (excellent food and beautiful water views from all tables).
* if you head south on Route 41 (turning right onto 41 from Stickney Point Road), you'll find the following:
- immediately on your left, Gulf Gate Mall (Publix grocery store, Panera Bread, Marshall's, Bed Bath and Beyond, and other stores).
- a few miles further south, on the left, is Westfield Sarasota Square Mall (Macy's, American Eagle Outfitters, JCPenney, Jos. A. Bank, Radio Shack, and numerous other retailers as well as a Staples across the street); there is also an AMC 12 cinemas.
- Target and other retailers are a few miles south of Westfield Sarasota Square Mall.
- you'll find many other shopping plazas, retailers, and restaurants in this direction (Ruth's Chris Steak House, Outback, Red Lobster, Wendy's, etc.).
* if you stay directly on Stickney Point Road, it becomes Clark Road and heads east for 7-8 miles to Route 75. There are many shopping plazas, restaurants, pharmacies, and grocery stores along Clark Road.
* if you head north on Route 41 (turning left onto 41 from Stickney Point Road), you'll find the following:
- about five miles ahead on the right, Westfield Southgate Mall (Macy's, Ann Taylor, Gap, Chico's, Pottery Barn, Loft, and many other retailers).
- about five miles ahead on the left, Sarasota Memorial Hospital/ER (there are other emergency healthcare clinics located along Route 41 in Sarasota).
- there are many restaurants, including McDonald's (on right), Alpine Steakhouse (on left; excellent cuts of meat at the meat counter as well as a good restaurant), Phillippi Creek Village Restaurant (on right), Sweet Tomatoes (on left), Olive Garden (on left), and a little further north, Bonefish Grill and Tijuana Flats (both on right).
* following Route 41 to the north will bring you into the waterfront/downtown area of Sarasota. There are numerous restaurants, shopping opportunities, and cultural attractions (Van Wezel Performing Arts Center, Ringling Museum of Art and Circus, Selby Botanical Gardens, etc.).
* if you head out Stickney Point Road/Clark Road to I-75, from the condo, it is about a 25-minute (16 miles?) ride to Sarasota's newest high-end mall, the Mall at University Town Center. It is a beautiful mall and features Apple, Michael Kors, Tesla (take a test drive!), Microsoft, lululemon, Kate Spade New York, Anthropologie, Calypso St. Barth, L’Occitane, and more. In that same University Parkway/Cattleman Drive area are every restaurant chain imaginable plus a Super Target.
* other areas of interest: Disney World (120 miles), Sea World (124 miles), Bradenton (14 miles), Venice (15 miles), Longboat Key (15 miles), St. Petersburg (40 miles), Tampa (50 miles), and Fort Myers (65 miles).
* Sarasota-Bradenton Airport is about 20 minutes from Siesta Key (north on Route 41); if you have guests that fly into the airport, a cab ride from airport to Peppertree is about $39 (including tip); Uber is a little less.
* Tampa International Airport is about 1.3 hours from Siesta Key (north on Route 75).
* * * * *
PLEASE CONTACT THE OWNERS DIRECTLY TO RESERVE YOUR "PIECE OF PARADISE" AT 860-349-0209.
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Please note: sleeping arrangements... one king bed in master bedroom and two twin beds in guest bedroom (for a total of 4 people sleeping-in-beds option) PLUS the sleeper sofa for 2 in the living room. Some children DO enjoy sleeping on the large lanai (35'x12'), the floor is beautifully carpeted and with sleeping bags or air mattresses, this can boost the sleeping count from 6 people to 6+ people total for the unit....moreless
- Limited Accessibility:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- To clarify sleeping arrangements: There is one king bed in the master bedroom and two twin beds in the guest bedroom (for a total of 4 people sleeping-in-beds option), PLUS there is a sleeper sofa in the living room that opens to sleep 2. Some children DO enjoy sleeping on the large lanai (35'x12'), the floor is beautifully carpeted and with sleeping bags or air mattresses, this can boost the total sleeping count for the condo from 6 people to a family of 6 plus a few children on the lanai. There are new tower circulating fans in each bedroom....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Hair dryer and curling iron provided in each bathroom
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
Deck / Patio:
Peppertree provides chaise lounges and chairs for use at the beach. We also provide 2 folding beach chairs + 2 'low-to-the-sand' folding beach sands in our condo that you can bring to/from beach....moreless
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
September through December
Sep 1 - Dec 31, 2016
30 night min stay
January through March
Jan 1 - Mar 31, 2017
28 night min stay
My Standard Rate
28 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $125
- Tax Rate 12%
Minimum rental period: one month; multiple months (special rates, please inquire) available.
Refundable security deposit of $500.
Deposit: 50% of 1st month, applied to total, to book reservation; 50% rent balance due 60 days in advance, 100% due 30 days in advance. Check/money order. No pets permitted; no smoking allowed.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Peppertree is a beautiful gulf-to-bay condominium complex with a private beach on #1 ranked Crescent Beach, Siesta Key, known for its sugar-white powder-fine quartz sand, great shelling, and stunning sunsets. The complex features two heated pools, two clubhouses with WiFi, two tennis courts, and a newly renovated fitness center. It is equidistant from charming Siesta Village (about five minutes to the north) and the Siesta Key Village (about four minutes to the south) with a great selection of restaurants, bars, markets, and retailers.
Entry foyer as you open your front door... polished wood floor and large closet.
Comfortable sofa and two recliners (one is a lazy-boy with electronic controls).
Well-equipped kitchen features smooth-surface cooktop, microwave, disposal.
Cozy kitchen nook for early morning coffee or evening snack.
Master bedroom with new furnishings, tower fan, and flatscreen TV.
Master bathroom features large step-in tile shower, handheld spray + grab bars.
Private balcony-for-two off the guest bedroom.
Guest bathroom with combo tub-shower, handheld sprayer.
Card game on the lanai? These sliders lead to living room. Two ceiling fans.
Washing machine and dryer in laundry closet between guest bath and master suite.
Beautiful 'jungle garden' pool directly beside our condo w/adjacent clubhouse.
One of many gorgeous sunsets on the prettiest beach there is! Plan a picnic :)
New flatscreen TV and movie-, paperback-, and game-stocked entertainment center.
Dining room for 6 to 10 guests (with extension to table, extra stools).
Refrigerator with ice maker and K-cup and autodrip coffeemakers.
Master bedroom with king-sized bed with new linens, new furniture, carpet.
Master bath suite (walk-in closet to left), vanity stool, dryer/curling iron.
Charming guest room with 2 twin beds, flat-screen TV, and private balcony.
Large vanity, lots of storage in guest bathroom (incl. dryer/curling iron).
Your 'treehouse' office in lanai (password-protected WiFi throughout our condo)
Quiet reading nook on 35-foot long lanai. Sliders go to master bedroom.
An exterior view of our Peppertree building beautiful landscaping everywhere
This second swimming pool is next to beachside clubhouse and fitness center.
Your private beach at Peppertree on Crescent Beach awaits! Crystal-white sands.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, September 25, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
- Property typeCondo
Request to book
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
- Response time Within 2 days
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 08/22/2016
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Travel with peace of mind.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.