|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Looking for a country setting convenient to Downtown Bend? Shevlin Trail is located in a quiet neighborhood near Shevlin Park, yet only a short drive to downtown shopping and dining.
Relax in front of the stone, wood-burning fireplace on a chilly evening, and enjoy the spacious open living, dining and kitchen area. This four-bedroom home has all the comforts you are looking for, and plenty of space for couples or a family to share. There is seating for six at the heavy, wooden dining table as well as seating for four more at the bar.
The upstairs Master Suite features a large soaking tub, full-size shower, double sinks and large walk-in closet. Shevlin Trail also includes a hot tub on the back deck, gas barbeque grill, espresso machine, high-speed Internet, cable, foosball table and basketball goal.
Tumalo Creek rushes through Shevlin Park, which is one of Bend's premier natural parks. Tall ponderosas, shimmering aspens, larch pines and wildlife abound in this beautiful park, which is a great place for a picnic, bike riding and walking. And, if you're planning or attending an event at Aspen Hall in Shevlin Park, Shevlin Trail is very convenient. (For more information on renting Aspen Hall, contact the Bend Parks and Recreation District.)
If unwinding in a natural setting is your goal, call us about Shevlin Trail today!
Founded in 1999, BVR is Bend's most established and recognized vacation rental company, offering every guest high-quality service with attention to detail. BVR takes pride in matching guests with a vacation home perfectly suited to their needs and tastes.
The company also offers property management services for owners interested in making their home a high-end vacation rental
We had an amazing stay! The home was so much better than the photos showed.It was clean, spacious and had everything we needed, besides a roasting pan! It was a lot of fun, Thank you so much. The staff I talked to on the phone was really great also
This was a wonderful stay. Beautiful house. We will likely rent again.
In the interest of amelioration, here at a few suggestions for improvements:
1) Hot tub kept on getting colder every day and all our efforts to adjust the temperature failed. We called the management office who put us in touch with the hot tub specialists who were very helpful. It would have been great to have hot tub instructions somewhere on paper in the house. Nobody can figure them out otherwise!!! Even the hot tub guy said those hot tub were the least intuitive he had ever encountered.
2) Blinds in the bedrooms are thin and translucent and outside light such as the neighbors' Christmas lights --which are left on throughout the night-- made it too bright in the bedrooms.
3) Though a real wood fire is something quite special, I think it would be great to have a gas fireplace insert rather than real fireplace, as it is easier to enjoy and safer
4) The hot water heater temperature should be set 10 degrees cooler. Two of us burned ourselves taking showers.
5) The radio under the TV didn't work for us -- we wanted Christmas music on during the holiday
6) The TV downstairs has mediocre audio especially considering that:
7) The acoustics in the house are not optimal. If you listen to a movie in the main living area, it echoes upstairs and makes it impossible for people to sleep. Not much that can be done as it is a limitation of the interior architecture but it's a reality.
8) Bizarrely, the garbage disposal is in the tiny sink of what seems to be a 70/30 split, which is not practical.
9) The sole colander is missing a handle. I'm not sure how one is supposed to lift it especially if you have boiling pasta in there.
10) Some doors couldn't close (master closet) while some wouldn't stay wide open. Simple magnetic door stops would hold doors open.
These are all minor things. Loved it!
Great place to stay. House may have been used as spec home so some things were backwards like hot and cold facets or hot tub jets. However, overall we enjoyed the stay. Comfy beds and good outdoor activities.
We rented this house for my wedding. My parents and bridesmaids stayed here. I stayed the night before my wedding. It was perfect so we could all wedding prep and get ready together. The home is big and open. It was a perfect place for us. Just 5 minutes from my wedding location.
Comfortable home in a quiet neighborhood. We had 3 couples and were very comfortable.
Beautiful house, well-maintained. It's exactly what we are looking for we had seven people and were very comfortable. The kitchen was fun to use and well stocked with very nice place and cook items. Perfect place to stay in Bend.
We stayed in this house with another family. Loved the bunk room as all of the little kids enjoyed sleeping in the one room and hanging out in the great mezzanine upstairs.
Everything you could need in the kitchen to cook and feed a large group.The kids also used the bikes and basketball hoop and the whole crew had some serious Foosball tournaments.
Perfect location for running the trails and cycling...we didn't ski but it is pretty close to Bachelor. After all the activity it was very nice to relax in the hot tub. Can't wait for our next trip to Bend.