Dumplings Location, Great Wrap Around Porch with Captivating Water Views(1 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Estate
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Fabulous water views! Wrap around porch, Family reunions sleep 8, 13 or 17
The main house has 4 bedrooms on the second floor, along with 2 baths. Bedrooms are configured with 1 king size, 1 queen size, a Jack and Jill bath with shower only. The other two bedrooms share a bath with tub/shower. One has 2 twins, the other a queen size. This part of the house sleeps 8 and has a washer and dryer. The main first floor has Kitchen, Dining, Living, family and sitting rooms as well as a level (half bath on first floor).
The third floor has 2 more bedrooms and a sitting area. One bedroom has 3 twins and the other one has 2 twins. Sleeps 5 more.
The lower apartment level has 2 more bedrooms, one with 2 twins, one with a full size. There's a bath with shower only, a kitchenette and a sitting room. This floor sleeps 4 more people.
* The main house, two floors, sleeps 8: $6.000/wk.
* The top three levels of the house, sleeps 13: $6500/wk
* Entire house all four floors, sleeps 17: $7,500/wk
Off Season nightly rate is $1000 per night, 3 night min.
Rates reflect full prime summer months (last 2 weeks of June, July and August, thru Labor day) Please inquire for off season rates.
* Winter/Off Season rate is $3,500 per month plus utilities.
Winter prices apply to a lease that is 6 to 9 months long, tenant pays utilities, trash removal and snow removal.
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- 4400 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 17
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 8 Bedrooms, Sleeps 17, Beds for 17
- The main house has 4 bedrooms on the second floor, along with 2 baths. Bedrooms are configured with 1 king size, 1 queen size, a Jack and Jill bath with shower only. The other two bedrooms share a bath with tub/shower. One has 2 twins, the other a queen size. This floor sleeps 8 and the main house also has a washer and dryer. The main first floor has Kitchen, Dining, Living, family and sitting rooms as well as a lavette (half bath on first floor). The third floor has 2 more bedrooms and a sitting area. One bedroom has 3 twins and the other one has two twins. Sleeps 5 more. The lower apartment level has 2 more bedrooms, one with 2 twins, one with a full size. There's a bath with shower only, a kitchenette, a sitting room, and another washer and dryer. This floor sleeps 4 more people. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- The porch will captivate you, the view is looking towards Newport with a view of the Newport bridge and Clingstone ( the house on a rock in the middle of the bay). The feedback has been the porch is the place they spent the most time. The house sits up on a hill, it is private from the street you do not see the house by driving by. The first floor has a lot of common living space so family members can spread out. The lower level apartment has its living room, kitchenette, bathroom and washer dryer along with two bedroom. It has an exterior door that exits from the living room and one from the porch level. There is an observation deck on the south side of the yard. Plenty of seating and a path from the back of the garage. You can walk to Fort Wetherill and swim, fish, picnic or scuba dive. The town beach is less than 2 miles away. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- cleaning fee $400 + tax
- security deposit $1,000
- Tax Rate 8%
Cancellation: In the event of a cancellation by the Lessee, the Lessor reserves the right to retain any rent paid at the time the lease is cancelled. If the property is re-rented, the Lessor will return the rent paid minus a cancellation fee upon signing of the new lease. The Security Deposit will be refunded in full in either case.
We rent by the week from July to After Labor day. We do allow weekend rentals. Cleaning fees charged to the tenant, typically costs $400. The house is available all year long for short and long term rentals.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Classic Victorian home set on over two acres overlooking Narragansett bay and Newport, Rhode Island.
Year Purchased: 1971
About: This is our family home, we want to share this beautiful setting with vacationers.
Why The Dumplings (Jamestown, RI, USA):
Why not, water views, privacy, great family reunion setting. A wrap around porch that you wont feel the need to leave.
The Unique Benefits at this Estate:
Water views, large private yard sleeps 17 people or can sleep 8, 13 people at a different prices See pricing and options
- Primary: 401-954-5668 Please feel free to call and or leave a message
kitchen laundry area
View to foyer from stairs
2nd floor queen bed
third floor two twin, there is another bedroom w/3 twins
lower level apt living room
master bedroom with views
2nd floor twin beds
wrap around porch
full bed, apartment level
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.