|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
SANDPIPER COTTAGE Sleeps 12, 5 Bedroom, 4 1/2 bath
(Carriage House rented separately. Sleeps 16 if Main house and Carriage rented together).
CURRENTLY UNDER RENOVATION. GREAT CHANGES COMING!!!
***TO INQUIRE REGARDING A RESERVATION, SIMPLY SEND EMAIL TO DUNE RENTAL MANAGER BELOW, NEXT TO THE BLUE DUNE LOGO.
Main Floor Open Concept Living
- Living Room with 2 seating areas
- Queen Sleeper Sofa, Sleeps 2
- Dining Room with table seating for 8 and 4 counter stools
- Large fully-equipped kitchen
- Powder Room and Washer/Dryer
- Courtyard with Charcoal grill, Seating and Fountain
- Outdoor Shower
- Boardwalk along front of home to the Beach, Coquina Pool and Eastern Green
- 2 King Bedrooms, both with en-suite full baths and flat screen tv
- 1 Queen Bedroom with en-suite bath and flat screen tv
- Bunk Room with 2 Twin Beds and flat screen tv
- 3 Full Baths total on 2nd floor
- Spacious King Bedroom with Private Sitting Area and flat screen tv
- Full En-Suite Bath with double sinks, shower and whirlpool bath tub
- Limited Gulf View
SEPARATE RENTAL - Carriage House, Efficiency Floor Plan - Sleeps 4
- King Bed
- Queen Sleeper
- Full bath
- Flat screen tv
Sandpiper Cottage is located South of 30A, on the boardwalk and is 50 yards from the Coquina Pool. When staying here you are steps away from the Coquina pool, Eastern Green and the Beach.
The first level of the home is Open Concept living and great for entertaining multiple families. The space includes two lounging areas, dining and fully-equipped kitchen. A state of the art AV System with a 42” HD flat screen tv.
Sandpiper provides a convenient bedroom layout, with 2 king bedrooms on the 2nd floor, as well as 1 queen bedroom and a bunk room with 2 twins. The 3rd floor has a spacious King Master Suite, with gulf view sitting area providing a comfortable private area to read, relax or connect to the home’s Wi-Fi high speed internet. The master “spa” retreat bath has a whirlpool tub, Brizo jetted shower, and double sink vanity.
Sandpiper has quick access to and from the beach along the boardwalk directly in front of Cottage. The private courtyard offers a lounging patio with table and chairs, a bubbling fountain, Charcoal grill with gas starter and outdoor shower for cleaning up after a fun day at the beach. The garage is for use of the carriage house only since it contains their washer and dryer. All parking for Sandpiper Cottage is around the corner on Round Road.
SANDPIPER CARRIAGE sleeps 4 and CAN BE RENTED SEPARATELY if additional space is needed. SEE VRBO #457950. The garage is for use of the Carriage house only, but does not open for parking cars.
- This rental provides access to all 4 Rosemary Beach community pools and beach walk-overs.
- The fitness center and tennis courts are a pay-per-use amenity.
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fee, as well as other possible fees will apply.
Address - 46 N. Cartegena, Rosemary Beach, Fl. 32461. South of 30A
Closest Beach Boardwalk for Beach Chair Rental - Boardwalk
RATES - SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
Rates listed below do NOT include housekeeping, taxes, or damage insurance.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date.
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and American Express credit cards
- CHECK IN IS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
WE CAN NOT ACCOMMODATE EARLY CHECK-IN OR LATE CHECK-OUT DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER SEASON.
We are a 30A Vacation Rental Company proudly located in 30A. We won't just find you a stunning rental home, but we also extend ourselves to make your vacation the best if can possibly be. One way we do this is through our concierge services which connect you to all the attractions, activities and services you will need on your vacation. So let Dune Real Estate Company help you plan your dream vacation on 30A today.
Rosemary Beach is a special place!
Sandpiper Cottage is south of 30A in Rosemary Beach, 2 houses away from Coquina pool, Close to Beach/Eastern Green. This 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath home has 3 Kings, 1 Queen, 2 twin and Queen sleeper sofa in Livingroom. Sleep 12 or 16 with Carriage Rental.
We stayed for a week in mid-July at this house in Rosemary Beach. First the positives - the location of this property can't be beat. It's 20 steps to the pool, and a lovely, shaded walk to the beach (about 3 minutes). The house is close to downtown with shops/restaurants, etc. Very convenient for ice cream walks in the afternoon.
Now the less -positives - the kitchen needs improvements. The refrigerator does not cool enough. The oven/stove are very slow to heat up. We did a lot of cooking during our stay, so these things mattered. Perhaps for those who eat out a lot, these things won't be a big deal. During our stay, there was a portable AC unit on the main level - the central AC did not work, it seems. This portable AC unit was very loud.
Another thing to keep in mind, the upstairs bedroom on the 3rd floor does NOT have a door. It's loft-like, very cute, but no door/no privacy. Perhaps not a huge deal, but just keep in mind. We didn't realize this.
The house has a lovely big porch with rocking chairs, where we sat, drank coffee, kept our beach toys, etc. That was nice. There is also a small courtyard with grill and table, lovely for sitting in the evenings, after sunset.
Overall a good property. Could use minor improvements.
We have been going to Rosemary Beach for the last seven or eight years and have stayed in a different cottage each time.We will try to come back to this one. Sandpiper Cottage was the best overall we have had. It was super clean and everything worked. Did not have to make any calls to the property manager. Cheryl at Dune Realty was very helpful prior to our arrival and made it a vacation that we will all remember.
We rented the house for a family trip with 3 generations. Rosemary Beach did not disappoint with its beach, bike paths, pools, shops, play areas, etc. The house itself was very well equipped with a few missteps such as a non functioning ice machine. Kellie, our contact, went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. It was our first time inRosemary Beach and since we were expecting a single family, free standing home, we were confused at the configuration at first. The house does sleep 12 people but that means 2 people are on a pullout in living area. Next time I would opt for an extra bedroom. We would consider returning. Thanks again, Kellie!
Convenient walk-to everything town with dining and amenities. Rosary is perfect for weddings or family reunions.