110 M2, 4 People Baby Cot Available
- english, french, spanish, italian, Catalan
Why Alexandre Maso chose Old Town
The property has historical value to the city. The property passed down through generations. The location is delightful and special.
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:20
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
everything was as advertised or better. Very nice place, in a quiet part of town but very short walk to main tourist street. definitely recommend.
Girona penthouse with a view
Lots of space, comfortable bed and linens, lovely helpful hosts and unrivalled views from this top floor apartment, but be prepared for lots of stairs in the town, and in the building.
Exquisitely charming wIth the BEST views of Girona!
Alexandre makes it so easy for you! Everything is highly organized, perfectly clean and neat and a delightful location in the heart of Girona. Our most enjoyable accommodations our entire trip.
Beautiful apartment in great location!
This apartment was so wonderful! It had everything we could possibly need and the owner was nice enough to meet us and show us everything even though we arrived really late. The view of the city was amazing and it was really right in the middle of everything you could possibly want to see! Thank you so much for letting us stay!
Extremely comfortable and wonderful hosts.
Beautiful apartment with spectacular views over the city of Girona.
Amazing Apartment in Great Location
Beautiful top floor apartment in historic building. We found Alexandre to be very helpful and arranged Airport transfers with him, which were seamless.
The apartment was spacious, well appointed and immaculate. Fantastic views over the City and beyond. It is in a quiet residential area but still close to the Old Town, although you should be aware that the old part of Girona has many steep steps - not a problem for us and helped work off the lovely food and drink!!
We were only a little unlucky that the roof terrace was not open as it was under going cleaning.
Thanks again to Alexandre and Nuria for a lovely short break in your apartment..
Phil and Moira
Girona is an interesting city, with good cuisine, cultural events and unique architecture:
• old quarter and jewish quarter.
• many museums and the cathedral
• live music, cinema, theater, film festivals
• beautiful shops
• olympic swimming pools
• segway tours
We highly recommend:
• “girona temps de flors”. This year will take place in may from 11th to 19th . It’s an exhibition of flowers that multiplies the beauty of the city. You have the opportunity to visit the private patios of the manor houses in the old town that are closed the rest of the year.
• casa museu masó (house museum masó). Rafel masó is the representative architect of the noucentisme (a catalan cultural movement of the early 20th century) in girona. You can visit his family house in the center of the old town. If you stay in athenou apartments for minimum one week, the owner will give you two tickets for visit this museum, because he's very proud of his grandfather,
Àrea, the province
The province has everything you could ask for. The area is a cycling mecca. Over 80 professional cyclists from around the world live and train in girona much of the year.
You can find:
• hiking & walking
• excellent michelin rated restaurants
• pga golf
• horseback riding
We highly recommend:
• dalí museum in figueres
• the village of the mediterranean inspiration, cadaqués