NEW LISTING..Kick off your shoes and stay awhile; This Mid-Century Modern Ranch home is fantastic! Everything about this house says style and sophistication, yet it still succeeds in being both comfortable and inviting. With a huge yard, fabulous pool and spectacular views of the San Jacinto Mountains, you’ll be tempted to spend your entire vacation outside. But don't, because the inside of this home is cozy, warm and inviting.
This 4 bedroom, 3 bath home is the perfect combination of comfort and style. The 2 Master King Bedrooms, 1 Queen & 1 Twins bedroom make this home the perfect house for a multi-genarational family or a group of friends coming together for a relaxing Palm Springs vacation. The three full baths, a large open living area, and amazing outdoor space truly make this home a gem. The kitchen is stocked with all your vacation needs, and the sheek vintage feel of the hosue is carried into the lovely kitchen space. Lots of indoor/outdoor space for relaxing and soaking in the sun, napping and spending time with family and friends, and just living the cool relaxed Palm Springs life. Come stay awhile, its the perfect life, so why not let it be yours!
This fabulous property is centrally located in the heart of Palm Springs with easy access to shopping, dining, hiking and all the best Palm Springs has to offer.
Pool• BBQ• Pool Floats• 65 inch TV w/ Apple TV in Living room• Large Lawn area• Breakfast bar and seating for 4• Bay Window Seating• Mountain Views• Bikes• Private/Gated• 3 full bathrooms• Board Games• Indoor Dining for 8• Outdoor Dining for 4 - Patio/ Poolside• Central AC / Heating • Hammock• Outdoor Dining for 8• Indoor Firepace• Mid-Century Vintage decor• Linens/Towels• Outdoor Firepit • TV's in bedroom with Roku• Sun Loungers • Gated Parking
City of PS ID #3861
Please carefully review these Important Terms of Booking -
- Holiday and special event rates may be higher.
- Max occupancy is 8 (strictly enforced, per city ordinance).
- Higher minimum nightly stay of 4-5 nights may apply during holidays and prime season months (February - April).
- Rental contract required, per City Ordinance (no exceptions)
- All guests must sign Palm Springs Rental Regulations Form, per City Ordinance.
- Copy of Govenment ID Required (City Law)
- No renters under 25 years of age, per City Law (no exceptions)
- No smoking indoors, no parties!
- Pets are allowed only if approved in advance of booking and pet fee is paid ($100.00 per pet).
- Early check-in or late check-out may be available with an extra fee ($150.00).
- Pool heating optional with an extra fee - $60.00 per day, $300.00 per week. Pools are heated to a Max of 86 degrees (80-86 is normal)
- Actual utilities paid for reservations 28 days or longer.
Important Vacation Rental Regulations in Palm Springs -
MUSIC ‐ All music is prohibited outside at a Vacation Rental property at all times of the day.
POOL ‐ Being in the pool is fun. Please keep voices and pool activities to a reasonable level as to not impact neighbors when occupying the Vacation Rental.
CONDUCT ‐ Creating any unlawful disturbance, engaging in disorderly conduct at the Vacation Rental property is prohibited.
NIGHT TIME ‐ At your discretion please consider moving indoors after 10pm to help preserve the quiet neighborhoods. If you choose to be outside, please be considerate of the neighbors and use indoor voices and do not exceed the established allowed levels. Our neighborhoods are very quiet at night. The City may issue a citation if the noise level is recorded above allowed levels.
OCCUPANCY ‐ Please abide by the occupancy limits set in your reservation.
PARKING ‐ Please utilize driveway and/or garage when parking your vehicle(s) before using street parking. There is a limitation on parking. Only one (1) vehicle per bedroom is allowed at any given time.