This private 3-bedroom traditional side-hall is in a quiet neighborhood about 3 miles from the French Quarter. It is located in the historic Touro neighborhood, between Magazine and Tchoupitoulas near Louisiana St.
The home is spacious and fully equipped, with central heat and air, refinished hardwood floors, and many other traditional charming features of New Orleans. Including private fenced in parking.
- 3 bedrooms with Queen-size mattresses.
- Extra Queen air mattress available for use.
- Sleeper sofa in side sitting area.
- Living room has 2 couches with plenty of room to crash.
- 37' LCD HDTV with Direct TV.
- Cable Internet / WiFi
- Kitchen is fully equipped and has a gas stove, toaster oven, microwave, and dishwasher.
- 2 Bathrooms that both feature a tub/shower
- Laundry area with Washer/Dryer
- Nice tropical backyard oasis with 12ft private fence, palm trees, and fire pit.