Condo is located directly on the beach, adjacent to pristine, undeveloped, Tiger Tail Beach. Beautiful views of sunset from your balcony. Collect shells in the warm waters off Marco Island. The pool area offers aqua yoga followed by aqua aerobics 9am. in the morning during the week with a group of the women residents as well as some guests. Just join in everyone is super friendly. Shuffle board is free and in the lobby they have an activity board of upcoming events.
The living room has a new 50". 'flat screen TV and DVD player. kitchenette table for 2. The entire unit has been decorated and painted. It feels as if you are in a luxury hotel. The kitchen has an open view of the dining room, living room, beach and gulf of Mexico the master bedroom newly decorated contains a King size bed, and has gorgeous beach, and gulf views with access to balcony by the slider. The guest bedroom has two twin beds and is decorated with new seashell bedding an accent wall ton of closet space and dresser. Twin room has a newly decorated sea scape bathroom as well. In the living room is also brand new furniture. There is cable connection in the living room and master. In the guest room we have 3 full beds 46" Flat screen included as well as DVD. In family room there are an assortment of books and games for the whole family to enjoy.
The south seas has a heated swimming pool and an exercise room. Tennis is available for an hourly fee. Covered parking is included. Boat dock rentals are available on a per-night basis.
The South Seas is a gated community adjacent to tiger tail beach, a picturesque thirty-one acre natural preserve and shorebird nesting area. Tiger tail beach offers a picnic area with grills. There is a concession stand which rents inner tubes, canoes, kayaks, paddle boats, windsurfers, and electric-powered boats, which can be used to explore a tropical lagoon.
Marco island is a warm, family-oriented community that you will enjoy any time of year.
Hello before you book I'd like you to read this to see if it's a right fit for you and your family.
1. This is our home.... it is NOT a hotel. You may see personal items in some of the closets. We have 6 kids it's gonna happen.
2. Because this is our home NOT a hotel. I personally oversee the cleaning. We have the most professional and lovely cleaning staff. You can be sure that the sheets are washed before and after a guest stays with us. However, we do NOT press our sheets EVER.
3. We have a very fluid honor system that works very well. Organically a home needs items such as Kleenex, toilet paper, paper towels, dish washer detergent and other items such as condiments and coffee. We ask if there is an abundance use it and don't worry if there is a shortage use it and replace it if needed. This doesn't waste your time and money repurchasing items that are already there.
4. If you are looking for perfection, this is not for you. We do not have a perfect home. This is just a beautiful, comfortable, fun place to gather with family and friends. This home is full of love, kindness and compassion. We hope you see that and not that a window doesn't open.
4. We try our best to have our guest feel like it's their home. We hope you enjoy, relax and come again.