About the property
- Condo1710 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom
If you're looking for THE NICEST and THE BEST Splash 3 bedroom END unit in the resort - YOU'VE FOUND IT!! Welcome to Splash 1701 East. It's no secret that Splash Resort is the most family friendly resort in Panama City Beach, and if you have kids, choosing this resort is a no brainer! The interactive on site Water park is INCLUDED! Game room, poolside restaurant and bar, fitness center, market and much more make this the ULTIMATE vacation retreat for family fun.
**FREE BEACH CHAIR service included for the 2018 season!! Comes with one set (two seats) and an umbrella!!
This INCREDIBLE condo features a corner setting so you have full views of the entire Gulf coastline, not just the beach. Your family living area includes a Queen sofa sleeper, large flat screen TV, plenty of seating throughout and floor to ceiling windows and doors so no matter where you sit your front and center to shimmering emerald green waters.
Dining includes table service for 6 and a breakfast bar with 3 added seats so everyone can enjoy meals together. Your open kitchen features every convenience from coffee maker to blender and all the necessities to make dining in a pleasure.
Your first Gulf front Master Suite features a King bed, access to the balcony and an en suite bath with garden tub and plenty of vanity space with extra storage. This condo also features a MOTHER IN LAW suite with a private balcony, kitchenette and large en suite bath. Your third bedroom will sleep 4 with custom Queen bunk beds and this room adjoins the Guest bathroom. A washer and dryer complete your vacation conveniences.
[ General Property Information ]
- Gorgeous End Unit with Mother-in-Law suite!
- Gulf front (obviously) with amazing panoramic views!!
- Features 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms
- Bedding to comfortably sleep 10!
- All new decor for 2015!
- All new wood flooring for 2015 - replaced ALL CARPET!
- TONS of upgrades for 2015!!
- Owner spared NO EXPENSE in winter upgrades this year!
[ Living and Dining Area ]
- All new living room furniture for 2015!
- Replaced the sofa sleeper for 2015!
- New chairs also for 2015!
- Just look at the panoramic views!
- Spectacular END unit offers tons of windows overlooking the gulf!
- Large, 50" Vizio Flat-Panel Smart HDTV
- Gorgeous wood floor, just installed!
- So bright, so beach!
- Dining for 6 at the table!
- Additional dining seating for 3 at the bar
[ Kitchen ]
- Kitchen features matching, upgraded appliances
- Open layout with plenty of counter space
- Granite counter tops
[ Bedrooms and Bedding Arrangement ]
Gulf Front Master Suite
- Gulf-front Master has AMAZING views!
- Wake up looking at the gorgeous gulf waters daily!
- Master features king bed
- Features private balcony access!
- Master features Philips HDTV
- Just updated decor and ALL NEW BEDDING for 2015!
- Private bathroom features granite, double vanity!
- Private master bath also features garden tub and stand up shower!
Gulf Front QUEEN Bunk Room
- Features queen mattresses on top and bottom!
- Just replaced carpet with NEW WOOD FLOORS!!
- Private balcony!
- Features stunning GULF views!
- Large Philips flat-panel HDTV
Gulf Front Mother-In-Law Suite
- Gulf front suite features king bed!
- Just replaced carpet with NEW WOOD FLOORS!!
- Private balcony with gorgeous views!
- Features kitchenette with microwave, mini fridge, sink!
- Granite countertops
- Private bathroom features custom tile flooring and granite countertops
Additional Bedding Options
- Living room sofa folds out to a queen bed
[ General Property and Location ]
- Splash is THE BEST FAMILY RESORT in Panama City Beach!
- Resort features amazing water park, lazy river, several pools!!
- Fitness center is second to none with tons of equipment!
- Resort spans two towers and gorgeous beach access right in the middle!
- Gas grills for you to use at the pool deck!
- Summer has pool-side movies playing!
- Video game arcade also second to none!
- Located on quiet, west end of Panama City Beach!
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 19, 2018
About Blue Swell
Why Choose Us? Blue Swell Vacation Rentals is a LOCAL, privately owned, property management company that specializes in high-end, luxury beach rentals from Panama City Beach to Scenic 30A to Destin. We hand-choose each and every property and we spend tens of thousands of our own money each year making sure the property you rent from us is top-notch and in perfect working order. We are local so everyone knows this area and can answer your questions and help you plan your vacation! Some reasons guests choose us year after year: we offer keyless check-in which means you go straight to your property with no waiting or lines, we always inspect our properties prior to your arrival to ensure the property looks exactly like it does in the pictures, we use high end linens with 450 thread count sheets, plush towels and as well as high end starter supplies. Most importantly, we are here for you 24/7 throughout your entire stay to make sure your you have the best vacation ever.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
This condo is amazing. We went during spring break and had no issues. We had 6 adults and 3 small children and had plenty of room. The view is beautiful. The pools and beach were fantastic. This condo could use a deep cleaning, but it was defiantly not dirty. Highly recommend! Be sure to walk the beach to Thomas’s for ice cream every night.
Just what we wanted!
The property is great! It's exactly like the pictures show it to be. We were pleasantly surprised and would highly recommend this property. The Spash Resort water park was just awesome for the kiddos. The hot tub and pools were perfect. Short walk to the beach was excellent. We all had a great vacation!
Mostly good but some concerns
Overall we had a good stay. The kids enjoyed the ocean and pools. It was especially nice when it was rainy because they could still swim due to the pools being covered by the ceiling. The staff was friendly and prompt. Everything on the grounds was kept clean. The beach was clean, although there is this sort of drainage pool right on the beach that pours this brown, rusty water into the ocean after it rains. It looks gross and I never did get a clear answer on what it was. Parents were letting their kids play in it but I didn't think it looked particularly healthy so mine stayed away. The unit itself needs some work. The paint is old and beat up, the appliances are older but functional. It wasn't very clean when we arrived so we had to go buy a swiffer to sweep and mop. There were cigarette butts on the balcony. We were treated to morning and evening marijuana smoke from the dudes staying below us, so that was pretty great (sarcastic voice). This is supposed to be a totally tobacco free property, but obviously not enforced. The biggest complaint was that the unit lacked the "extras" that make you feel like home. We stayed at a different condo in PCB last year and they provided nice cookware, beach towels and equipment for the kids, plenty of condiments like salt and pepper, cooking spray, cleaning supplies etc. . These don't cost a lot but they make the experience so much more friendly and appealing. We will return to PCB and possibly Splash, but would not rent this unit again in its current state.
Can't wait to go again
We truly enjoyed our stay and are anxious to do it again. Be sure to photograph your entire room when you arrive and when you depart.
The accommodations were nice, incredible views of the ovean.... and the pools and splashpark on the property were perfect! GREAT family vacation spot!
I took my family here for vacation. It was nicer than expected. The room was gorgeous and the hotel was top notch. The pools were great for the kids and the beach was a very short walk. Didn't have to wait long on elevator and we were on 17th floor room 1701e. The only problems we had was the wifi didn't work at all and housekeeping could have done a better job. But we would definitely stay here again!
Hi Kathy - thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. WIFI at the beach is challenging no matter where you stay! Every resort has their own WIFI so we have no control over when it works and does not work. Our office is local in Panama City Beach and even we struggle with our provider on a daily basis staying online. I didn't see a complaint or work order on the housekeeping or what the issues were so I can't comment. In our check in information we do tell our guests to contact us as soon as they arrive if there are any issues so that we can send someone back immediately to take care of you. We would love to have the opportunity to host your next beach vacation, when you call please let us know you're a return guest so we can offer you a special discount!