RECENTLY PAINTED & REMODELED IN A BEACH THEME! Our condo is in a great location... just steps from the sand... and the jacuzzi and pool are right around the corner... yet far enough away to offer solitude and peace! A friendly brook babbles outside your bedroom window to lull you to sleep. We regularly stay here ourselves, and we keep our condo really maintained... so we are looking for responsible guests to care for our home too!
- Condo760 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Min Stay2 - 5 nights
Condo steps from sand, pool, and jacuzzi but far enough away to offer soltitude!
Wendy Ramsey/James Robertson
- Calendar last updated:
- Oct 10, 2018
Why Wendy Ramsey/James Robertson chose Townsite
Can you say BEACH?! The complex is right on the sand! The property is an amazing Hawaii like setting, luscious with tropical foliage, flowing streams with tall waterfalls into fish ponds with large red, white and gold koi fish that your kids can feed! Foot paths lead through the jungle past swimming pools,.. jacuzzis,.. bbq and picnic area,.. a putting green, gym,.. saunas,.. and a recreation room with TV, billiards, foosball, and ping-pong,... till the path ends at the beach!
What makes this Condo unique
Can you say LOCATION?! Our condo is right around the corner from the beach, pool, jacuzzi, and bbq... yet far enough away to offer quiet solitude. Our balcony faces the inner jungle, with a babbling brook bubbling away beside you whilst you enjoy a drink. (We are far away from the street and railroad tracks on the east/rear of the complex, so the train and street noise can't be heard from our unit.) Our condo includes one private bedroom with a comfortable cal king bed, one master bathroom, living room with two couches (one with a pull out bed), kitchen with all the utensils and amenities, and dining room with table. Two TVs will keep the kids entertained. One parking space #69 is included for your rental car. Beach towels, chairs and a cooler, are also included for your beach, pool & jacuzzi time!
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This place made it one of our best trips ever!
Can't say enough good things about this condo! The previous year we came to North Coast Village in 2017, we booked online and ended up in a back unit by the back street and railroad tracks, and when we arrived the owner gave us earplugs - yes, I'm not kidding. This unit is almost perfectly located far away from the back of the complex so you can't hear the train at all, and offers quiet and is close beach access, plus close to all teh ammenities like the pool and spa without the noise. James called us beforehand and met us at the property, and escorted us to our unit like royalty, stopping to let our kids feed the koi fish along the way. What a great welcome! The bed was made up tight and oh so comfortable, the linens were fluffy and new, and there were plenty of newish dishes and beach chairs and toys for the kids. In other words, the place was fully stocked. What more can one ask for? We loved it and our kids loved it!
Loved it! Location was perfect
The remodel th owners recently did made the place feel like home. New sheets, towels, dishes... clean and freshly painted. The bed was so comfortable, could have slept all day to that waterfall outside, sheesh! :) The weather was real nice so lounging in the sun on the beach like a walrus was fun (as you can see, we came for some rest and relaxation, haha) and the kids were placated by the beach toys provided in the condo. Location was great, real close to the sand. Thanks to James and Wendy also, great hosts to meet us and show us around. Will DEF be comin back to stay. Thanks! :)
New sheets and a rug in the living room and we would have no complaints
The sheets didn't fit the pull-out couch - had to use two twin-size sheets. Because of the tile floors, I would have liked a living room rug to make the place feel warmer - we were there in February.
Great location! Close to ocean!
Room was very humid so furniture smelled musky and swim clothes and towels would not dry and got stinky. Was uncomfortable because too hot and humid. Towels were stained so kind of gross, otherwise no complaints. Clean. Great parking, beautiful grounds, walking distance to beach(loved that our room had beach chairs and a little cooler). Walking distance to pier and eating places. Great hot tub and pool. Would come back.
North Coast Village is perfect location to everything.
Walk right out to beach, walk to pier, walk to marina. Great location for fun, sun and great places to eat.
James was there to meet us on arrival and gave us a tour of the whole facility, which was very helpful. The condo was comfortable, the kitchen adequately stocked with appliances, and we enjoyed our stay. Patio furniture could have been more comfortable. Fill valve on the toilet needed to be adjusted so the valve wouldn't shriek when the toilet was flushed. Once closed a little the shriek went away. Boy was that annoying!
If you want to explore San Diego, you have an endless list of activities! Disneyland, Lego land, La Costa Resort and Spa, Torrey Pines Golf Course, Sea World, Balboa Park, hot air ballooning, and hang gliding are only a few of the recreations to indulge in.
Also enjoy any of the other Southern California activities!
• Disneyland and California Adventure (60 Min) North on I-5 - Anaheim
• Knott's Berry Farm ( 70 Min ) North on I-5 – Buena Park
• Universal Studios (90 Min) North on I-5 – Universal City
• Magic Mountain ( 2 Hours) North on I-5 – Santa Clarita
• La Jolla (40 Min ) South I-5 - LaJolla
• Balboa Island (55 Min) North I-5 to 73 N – Newport Beach
• Mission San Juan Capistrano (30 Min) North on I-5 – San Juan Capistrano
• Queen Mary (1 ½ Hr) North I-5 to I-405 – Long Beach
• Mission San Luis Rey (10 Min) East Hwy 76 - Oceanside
• Buena Vista Lagoon (10 Min) South I-5 - Carlsbad
• San Diego Area State Parks o Old Town San Diego State Historic Park (40 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• Torrey Pines State Reserve (32 Min) South I-5 - LaJolla
• San Diego Wild Animal Park (40 Min) East Hwy 78 - Escondido
• Legoland California (15 Min) South I-5 - Carlsbad • Sea World (45 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• Mission Bay (40 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• Seaport Village (45 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• The Flower Fields of Carlsbad (15 Min) South I-5 - Carlsbad
• The World Famous San Diego Zoo (45 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• Temecula Wine Country – (45 Min) East Hwy 78, North I-15 - Temecula
• The San Diego Padres and Petco Park (45 Min) I-5 South – San Diego
• Del Mar Fairgrounds & Racetrack (25 Min) I-5 South – Del Mar
• Coronado Island (45 Min) South I-5 - Coronado
• Oceanside Museum of Art (4 Min) South on N Pacific St, Surf Rider Way, N Ditmar - Oceanside
• Oceanside Harbor (3 Min) North on North Pacific St to Harbor Dr. - Oceanside
• San Diego Golf o Emerald Isle Golf Course 4 Miles – Oceanside
• Oceanside Golf Course 6 Miles – Oceanside
• Arrowwood Golf Course 8 Miles – Oceanside
• El Camino Country Club 4 Miles - Oceanside
• The Crossings – 7 Miles – Carlsbad
• La Costa Resort & Spa – 10 Miles – Carlsbad
• Rancho Carlsbad Golf Course – 7 Miles – Carlsbad
• Aviara Golf Club – 10 Miles – Carlsbad
• Birch Aquarium at Scripps Institute of Oceanography (33 Min) I-5 South – San Diego
• Palomar Observatory ( 1 ½ Hr) Hwy 76 East – Palomar Mountain