** Please note that rates are quoted in USD unless otherwise noted **
**Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay**
Enjoy the best of both the beach and the mountains when you visit North Vancouver in this spacious 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental house that sleeps 2. Situated just a short drive to mountains, beaches, and downtown Vancouver, this charming rental home is perfect for couples seeking an adventurous outdoor holiday or ski vacation in the comfort of a well-equipped, cozy house.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed
The large garden area, complete with 2 patio areas and cozy outdoor furniture make this ground level suite a picturesque home to spend your North Vancouver vacation.
From the main garden patio, walk through French Doors to access the open-concept living room and kitchen area. Start your days with an easy-made cup of coffee or tea with the Keurig coffee machine in the kitchen. Enjoy sipping your warm beverage inside at the charming 2-person table or outside under the shelter of the covered balcony just outside the master bedroom.
Even on a rainy day, comfort is easy to come by when you lounge in the warmth of the gas fireplace on the leather sofa and watch one of your favorite movies on the flat-screen Smart TV. However, on sunny days, enjoy relaxing in the shade of the patio table sun umbrella while enjoying a refreshing cocktail.
Relish in whipping up some of your favorite recipes in the fully-equipped kitchen. This spacious cook’s-room comes with everything you need to prepare all of your best meals.
When you're ready to unwind, freshen up in the elegant walk-in shower or relieve your sore muscles in the large soaking bathtub in the master bathroom before slipping into the sheets on the plush Queen-sized mattress in the master bedroom.
From this amazing house, you will have easy access to a wide variety of outdoor activities, restaurants, local entertainment and more! For a small fee, enjoy access to the community recreation center, complete with a pool, fitness center and more, just a few minutes walk from the house!
If you prefer to stay close to the property, you’ll find Grouse Mountain only 5 minutes away - the outdoor recreation and entertainment possibilities are endless! Grouse Mountain Resorts also offers various seasonal activities, including summer concerts, ziplining, ice skating and a mountain top HD cinema.
In the winter, spend your days exploring the same slopes that played host to the 2010 Winter Olympics, skiing both nordic and downhill, snowboarding, snowshoeing or even dog sledding along Grouse Mountain! More experienced hikers will want to adventure along the famous Grouse Grind in the warmer months, where you can observe a beautiful grizzly bear habitat and stunning views of the Vancouver skyline. Once you summit, refuel with a delicious and hearty meal at one of the mountain top cafes or restaurants.
Whether you're visiting Vancouver in the summer or winter, be sure to drive up the "Sea to Sky Highway" to Whistler for a scenic drive and an epic final destination at one of the most renowned mountain towns in North America. In the summertime, you may hike, mountain bike, fish, kayak, canoe, or even sail Alta Lake. After spending your days in the beautiful outdoors, be sure to visit Whistler Village for unique shopping options, delicious restaurants, and nightly entertainment.
For those who wish to spend days sunbathing, swimming and splashing around the waters of the Pacific Ocean, enjoy a short drive to Ambleside Beach or many other scenic beaches along the waterfront in West Vancouver.
Learn how to windsurf, sail, skimboard, kayak and more when you take lessons from Jericho Sailing Center, just off the shores at Jericho Beach Park.
After a day of exploring the waters of the Pacific Ocean, enjoy one of the tasty seafood restaurants within walking distance of the house for a freshly caught fish entree!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a community pool and fitness center, fully-equipped kitchen, flat-screen Smart TV, Netflix, gas fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, soaking tub, glass covered lanai for bike storage, a spacious backyard and garden area with 2 patios, central heating, free WiFi, and more!
- Prime Location - Within a few minutes walk of Edgemont Village coffee shops, restaurants, Delbrook Recreation Center which includes tennis (rackets and balls provided at the property) and more. Enjoy easy access to beaches, hiking, mountains, golfing, skiing, and downtown Vancouver, etc.
- Closest Commercial Airport - Vancouver International Airport, 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, BC V7B 0A4, Canada, (~28.9 miles away)
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $100 fee per stay (Max 2 Dogs Allowed, 40 lb limit, Must be Non-Shedding)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that although the private, fenced-in patio and large garden is private to the unit, the large backyard area is shared with the homeowner
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in